• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Douglah seeds?!? Perfect Addition....

Omri said:
They're unstable. some with few seeds, some with a lot and some without any seeds at all. the plant itself is very fruitful, so that's just fine.

Good to hear about the fruiting. Let's hope I get some seeds as well and don't disappoint all these people. Thanks for the info.

Josh, if you fail, I'll bet I can cover you. :) I gave away 200+ for a special cause on top of the endless ones I distributed to friends on various forums so I'm a bit low. I'm growing more this year. I'm sure there will be plenty then.

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
Josh, if you fail, I'll bet I can cover you. :) I gave away 200+ for a special cause on top of the endless ones I distributed to friends on various forums so I'm a bit low. I'm growing more this year. I'm sure there will be plenty then.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I was one of those people you sent seeds to so thanks again. It is probably the plant I am most excited about this year.

gonna be a great garden with that lot..

the chock Bhut is a Chock Bhut grows better than the Bhut, but tastes same bit Hotter I reckon, the Douglah is a Chocolate 7 Pod,, Tastes Like a 7 Pod but again Hotter, the Jonah is a Variety of 7 pod, named that way so the dude could keep eye on strain, the Normal 7 pod is Sort of Naga Shaped,, the Jonah is Sort of Round if could call that and can get weird and pimply.. its bout as Hot as the 7 pod.. The Yellow 7 pod is the nicest of the Lot, but not as Hot as the Others..

havent got any douglah seeds myself but some will turn up be excellent to grow and can't wait..

theHippySeedCo said:

the chock Bhut is a Chock Bhut grows better than the Bhut, but tastes same bit Hotter I reckon, the Douglah is a Chocolate 7 Pod,, Tastes Like a 7 Pod but again Hotter, the Jonah is a Variety of 7 pod, named that way so the dude could keep eye on strain, the Normal 7 pod is Sort of Naga Shaped,, the Jonah is Sort of Round if could call that and can get weird and pimply.. its bout as Hot as the 7 pod.. The Yellow 7 pod is the nicest of the Lot, but not as Hot as the Others..

havent got any douglah seeds myself but some will turn up be excellent to grow and can't wait..
There isn't a "normal" 7-Pot. I have long ones, chubby ones, round ones, Jonah ones (short and thick), scorpion-shaped ones, yellow ones, orange ones and many different types.

Thanks to all who are willing to share seeds.

Man I love the way these peppers turn into different species and everyone gets all excited about growing new ones. Is it always like this?

theHippySeedCo said:

Thanks for clearing all that up Neil, I have wondered some of that myself.
It is all very exciting when "new" chillies are found,I love that there are so many types in the world - you can never run out of types to grow and try, it is a fun mission :)

Back