• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Douglah vs. brown 7 pot

I am growing some brown 7 pots this year and was wondering what are the major differences (if any) between the brown 7 pot and the douglah?Pics would be great!

judy's 7pod brown is 3 times the size of a douglah and so hot it should be illegal.she swears douglah is hotter but that's not how i saw it last year. the douglah lacks flavour the brown has great flavour. first year growing both and both strains are the strongest healthiest of all of my seedlings. not sure about yield yet. i'll look into it more this year. they are both awsome strains.

judy's 7pod brown is 3 times the size of a douglah and so hot it should be illegal.she swears douglah is hotter but that's not how i saw it last year. the douglah lacks flavour the brown has great flavour. first year growing both and both strains are the strongest healthiest of all of my seedlings. not sure about yield yet. i'll look into it more this year. they are both awsome strains.
Hey Ed you could be right about the brown 7 pod beeing hotter than the douglah .. i found douglah hotter due to the size. you ate the whole pod in both tests and as you know the brown 7pod is bigger . the douglah produce more pods. the brown 7 pod need avery long growin season and take for ever to ripe me i neve was able to eat awhole douglah or brown 7pod. so i will take your word that the brown 7pod is hotter . anyways they both evil and as you said should not be eaten in any way mainly the brown 7pod bcz the size and the oil concentration is very high. so we will run more tests this year and we might come with new results as far as which one will be worse the brown 7pod or the douglah

cool! i'll test both again this year. maybe it will turn out different. this time i'll be able to test them grown under the same condtions. this is cappy's douglah i have this year. i haven't tried his yet. i expect to get different results on a few things this year. i'm growing jim duffy's yellow 7pod and yours. they are different. plus his scorpion is closer to your butch t. this is what i'll focus on with tests this year. i hope to test the same pod from different sources and note differences and similarities. i wan't to take it to a different level instead of eating a pod and saying it's hot. it's gonna be fun. thanks judy!

Hey Ed you could be right about the brown 7 pod beeing hotter than the douglah .. i found douglah hotter due to the size. you ate the whole pod in both tests and as you know the brown 7pod is bigger . the douglah produce more pods. the brown 7 pod need avery long growin season and take for ever to ripe me i neve was able to eat awhole douglah or brown 7pod. so i will take your word that the brown 7pod is hotter . anyways they both evil and as you said should not be eaten in any way mainly the brown 7pod bcz the size and the oil concentration is very high. so we will run more tests this year and we might come with new results as far as which one will be worse the brown 7pod or the douglah

Speaking of douglah's..i have only found seeds 1 place (and have never used this company) and they want $9.99 for 10 seeds? wth? are these things really that hard to find?

Speaking of douglah's..i have only found seeds 1 place (and have never used this company) and they want $9.99 for 10 seeds? wth? are these things really that hard to find?
dude you dont even have to pay that much i will send you 10+ seeds for free reason why i dont have it on my web cuz i sold out but i can save you some pure seeds. PM if you still looking for some

Back