for-sale Dried Pod Skins and Seeds for Sale

Ok thanks for the answer. Nothing bad about crosses, just don't like surprises:) In that case ill take some seeds.

Naga Viper
Bonda
Monster Infinity
Brainstrain

Ill send payment let me know how much you want for shipping.

Ok thanks for the answer. Nothing bad about crosses, just don't like surprises:) In that case ill take some seeds.

Naga Viper
Bonda
Monster Infinity
Brainstrain

Ill send payment let me know how much you want for shipping.

Am at a Company Holiday Party will hook you up tomorrow ! Can't promise there won't be any surprises 100% but I don't think there will be if so I will make it right ! Will throw in some extras also. The Naga Viper is NASTY will toss in a skin to try!

:dance: Crosses are more rare, then what people think.

AMEN !

:dance: Crosses are more rare, then what people think.

AMEN !

Not sure why every rely is posting twice ?

Ok to everyone who has placed orders I have them put together and they will hit the road tomorrow. To those of you who inquired just let me know what you want and I will get those together after the Colts game ; ) ... Also are there no takers on the skins? Here's some pics.

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_6164.jpg

They are isolated as much as possible but not perfectly. They were grown between 2 places and in the few years we have been doing this growing out our own seeds we've only encountered 1 problem and then I think it was an issue of mis-labeled seeds as opposed to a true cross. However if they do not grow true I will exchange or refund. A few years back I grew out several strains literally touching each other and the seeds grew true. These days we separate and isolate (as) much as is possible. Why what's your experience with crossed plants?

Are you referring to hot pepper plants and seeds here? You been at it for several years?

Are you referring to hot pepper plants and seeds here? You been at it for several years?

Yes I have been growing plants for many years saving seeds for personal use for a few years on a larger scale just this past year gonna scale it back down this year ... why do you ask?

OK Thanks to all who ordered, got everything ready to go tomorrow had to wait til after the Colts game lol

IMG_8389.jpg

Will check on postage to Guam tomorrow.

Ok heading out to the post office, looks like I may have a couple orders pending depending on how the IM conversations go, because of work and the holiday won't go in the mail til Wednesday. Thanks everyone!!

A friend saw my list of seeds today and said "I thought you had TS Morouga Blend, which I do but forgot to include them on my list. I have now corrected that ...

To all who inquired about Butch T skins, and shipping outside of the states or otherwise requested seeds check your IM's for details and thank you so much. To all who are expecting orders the post office was closed today so I bought a grip of stamps and put 4 or 5 on each envelope so they could go out today. Let me know once you receive them ; ) .. and thanks.

I am sold out of Naga Viper Skins and getting low on the seeds but still have some, Also getting low on 7 Pot Barrickipore seeds and skins. I have some of most of everything else. Remember I am throwing in extras and freebies with every order.

Per your inquiry here's 1.6 oz of Brainstrain Pods

IMG_7920.jpg

Here's 1oz of Butch T pods

IMG_0341.jpg

Here's 1/2 oz of yellow 7 pot pods

IMG_9723.jpg

Hope this helps to give you an idea, these are normal sand which bags, will send this in a IM as well

Yes I have been growing plants for many years saving seeds for personal use for a few years on a larger scale just this past year gonna scale it back down this year ... why do you ask?

:jawdropped:
I am sorry, Spanky, but I clearly remember you joining THP one year ago, and being completely new to growing peppers at that time. You were the guy starting several new topics per week asking very very basic questions about every aspect of growing. You made it very clear that you had no prior experience growing hot peppers, and I responded to many of your threads to give you advice.
I know I'm not supposed to comment in the "forum ads", and I should probably post this in the "vendor vault", but why do you feel the need to say you have been growing for several years? Your dried pods look nice, and your seeds are probably good, but I do not believe you have been growing for several years. You could have simply not mentioned your experience (or lack thereof) and nobody would have questioned your ad.

Your words from one year ago:
"Hello everyone I am new to the forum and to growing hot peppers. I intend to germinate 25-30 varieties and am attempting to determine the best medium to use. I want to use plugs or pellets or something that is easy to handle. I am a complete novice and am seeking input about the best way to do this"

Taken from this thread:
http://thehotpepper....lts#entry540696

There are many more threads started by you very similar to this one. You state in almost all of them that you are completely new to growing.

Go ahead and report me for making a comment if you want. I already reported you for misleading your customers here on THP. I hope the few bucks you made was worth it for you.

Hi Robin...

Hello
My variety is a cross between: Trinidad Scorpion Original Strain X Habanero Chocolate.

Hugssss...
Tuca

Hi Robin...

Hello
My variety is a cross between: Trinidad Scorpion Original Strain X Habanero Chocolate.

Hugssss...
Tuca

Great pepper !!! Did not turn brown though?

:jawdropped:
I am sorry, Spanky, but I clearly remember you joining THP one year ago, and being completely new to growing peppers at that time. You were the guy starting several new topics per week asking very very basic questions about every aspect of growing. You made it very clear that you had no prior experience growing hot peppers, and I responded to many of your threads to give you advice.
I know I'm not supposed to comment in the "forum ads", and I should probably post this in the "vendor vault", but why do you feel the need to say you have been growing for several years? Your dried pods look nice, and your seeds are probably good, but I do not believe you have been growing for several years. You could have simply not mentioned your experience (or lack thereof) and nobody would have questioned your ad.

Your words from one year ago:
"Hello everyone I am new to the forum and to growing hot peppers. I intend to germinate 25-30 varieties and am attempting to determine the best medium to use. I want to use plugs or pellets or something that is easy to handle. I am a complete novice and am seeking input about the best way to do this"

Taken from this thread:
http://thehotpepper....lts#entry540696

There are many more threads started by you very similar to this one. You state in almost all of them that you are completely new to growing.

Go ahead and report me for making a comment if you want. I already reported you for misleading your customers here on THP. I hope the few bucks you made was worth it for you.

Not this again? I never claimed to be growing supers for years but HAVE been growing for years and HAVE been growing peppers OUTDOORS for years as I make and sale a salsa that I have sold seasonally now for about 4 years. These peppers are not supers with the hottest being Caribbean Habanero, but included, Thai , Red Chilies, JalapeƱo , Cayenne, Lemon Drop or Aji, Regular Habanero, Red Habanero, These all are readily available at local Nurserys. We also saved seeds from these and beans as well as few other things we grow in fact still do. NOW WE OVERWINTER which is new to me AS IS growing MULTIPLE varieties of super hots started indoors close to 300, 40 varieties this past year. Midway through about the time my GLOG stopped we had an accident in where the overhead cover that we were HOPING to use to shade the plants as they hardened off fell over on top of several hundred plants and what's worse is they were exposed to direct sun for a few days before discovered and there we all but gave up the plants were no longer sale quality which was the plan ( and the only reason we grew so many) after about a month I decided to salvage 1 or in some cases 2 of each variety and a bunch of Carmen's which was a new sweet pepper hybrid that I was gonna use in my salsa and grew them out as well as a few my partner salvaged and moved into the grow room roughly 40 -60 in all and grew them out, they produced better than I could of ever hoped even better than anything we had grown before the only difference being these were in 5 and 7 gallon pots where as before they had been in ground. They were also grown with a 50/50 mix of OF and HF with some Oyster Shell mixed in. Some were still placed in the grown but mostly salsa peppers. So there I hope this all helps. Blessings !

Hi Robin...

Hello

Hugssss...
Tuca

Oh I got the cross wrong I see I will fix that Thanks!! Do you have any other crosses ?

By the way as for the dried skins I am now out of Butch T, Brainstrain, and Infinity. I only have a little Naga Viper left that Im keeping. There are multiple other strains though.

Hi Robin,,,,,

I am currently without any novelty, but beware that soon I'll put some here.
Hugs.
Tuca

Did your pods have a brownish hue? My seem to start that way but then turned red. I saved many seeds and will try them again ; ) ... I also overwintered one.

Back