for-sale Dried Pod Skins and Seeds for Sale

Received my seed order with some nice extras. I'm looking forward to making them part of my 2013 season. Thanks!

Received my seed order today, Thanks!!! Nicely packed with some extras thrown in. I'm anxious to get them planted, thanks again and GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received my seed order with some nice extras. I'm looking forward to making them part of my 2013 season. Thanks!

Awesome if you have any problems let me know and thanks!

Received my seed order today, Thanks!!! Nicely packed with some extras thrown in. I'm anxious to get them planted, thanks again and GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great! and GO COLTS!! Hey I think I told you the TUCA was a Butch T and Black Congo or Hab cross but I was reminded by its breeder today that its actually a Trinidad Scorpion Original Strain X Habanero Chocolate cross. Sorry for the confusion. Do you want me to send you something else or you ok with it as is? Just let me know . Im a little nervous about Sundays game!!
What's it like there in Indy?

I'm fine with Tuca, in the world of football there is a lot of history between the Colts and Ravens. Wish they were at home instead of Baltimore. Should be a good game, GO COLTS!!!

Robin got my seeds today and thanks for the extra seeds and pods
Danny

0105131015_zps71443959.jpg

Got the package in Today's mail. Lots of coughing just from opening the Envelope, didn't even need to open the bags the pods came in. Just Brutal. Thanks for the extras too.
Smithtown-20130105-00085.jpg

Got the package in Today's mail. Lots of coughing just from opening the Envelope, didn't even need to open the bags the pods came in. Just Brutal. Thanks for the extras too.
Smithtown-20130105-00085.jpg

You are welcome my friend can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Viper .. Be careful lol

Long time lurker, but wanted to make an account to pick up some more seeds. PM me the total and a Paypal email. :)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Yellow $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Peter $2/10[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Scorp Cardi $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Brain Strain $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Jonah $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bonda Ma Jaques $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Infinity $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Barrickipore $3/10[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Lemon Aji $3/25[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Naga Viper (Very Hot) $5/10[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Butch T2 (These are from a plant that produced extremely big pods almost all with tails) $5/10[/background]

Long time lurker, but wanted to make an account to pick up some more seeds. PM me the total and a Paypal email. :)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Yellow $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Peter $2/10[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Scorp Cardi $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Brain Strain $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Jonah $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bonda Ma Jaques $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Infinity $3/20[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Barrickipore $3/10[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Lemon Aji $3/25[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Naga Viper (Very Hot) $5/10[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Butch T2 (These are from a plant that produced extremely big pods almost all with tails) $5/10[/background]

Sorry just saw this lol! Will PM the details thanks !

Sudostahp your seeds are in route !! .. and OoNickoC got your misrouted package back today and re-routed it to your new address ! Man it reeked of supers lol! I bet the postman was sneezing ; )

Hi Robin,

Just dropping in to say i recieved the seeds and thank you for the extras and some dried pods, they tasted good and are freaking hot!.

Thanks
Bryan

Oh yes i tried a piece of all of them as i was putting the seeds in the soil, they are freaking hot man. especially that Viper, i am anxious to grow them.

Thanks
Bryan

Package arrived. I could smell it from outside the mailbox. It seems several of the packets have a pod stuck in there. Intrigued, I took out the Scorp Cardi and took a bite. Involuntary tears and I can't feel my tongue.

Edit: Ordered 11, got 15 packets plus some hot snacks. No complaints here.

dKjCt.jpg

Package arrived. I could smell it from outside the mailbox. It seems several of the packets have a pod stuck in there. Intrigued, I took out the Scorp Cardi and took a bite. Involuntary tears and I can't feel my tongue.

Edit: Ordered 11, got 15 packets plus some hot snacks. No complaints here.

dKjCt.jpg

Tell me what you think of the Viper!! Thanks !!

All out of 7 Pot Barrickipore : (

I germination tested some Butch T seeds, ones that were picked not fully ripe but allowed to turn color off the plant. I kept them separate because I did not think they would do well .. Here's a pic of the seven seeds I started

IMG_3944.jpg

IMG_9245.jpg

All seven popped !! I can never toss em out. Now I have to grow em out lol. Anybody want some baby Butch T's. These are off a plant that produced BIG pods almost all with tails. These are two four inch pots notice the last sprout coming up at the top of the bottom pic.

I sliced off a piece of the Viper.

The first 10 seconds were very enjoyable. It's a strong flavor, but very pleasant. I think it would fit well in a harissa.

10 seconds pass.

The creeping burn turns into a wildfire. I sneeze, and without thinking I scratch my nose. :woohoo:

It's game over for my face.

Back