• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Dyce's seeds

OK now my wife thinks I'm nuts !!! I transplanted my peppers into 4" peat pots and my small grow box cant handle them any more....so I built a large triple chamber grow box!!! Still doing some testing on it to make sure the temps stabilize but so far so good!!! I will post pics!!

here they are....you figrue they are about 3 weeks old....

GEDC0032_1.jpg

caroltlw said:
I see you do your seedling work on the kitchen counter too. ;)

yuppers!! I take ove the kitchen counters and part of the family room every year around this time for my seeds!!! :lol:

I think my wife bought a cheap one....its a GE A835 8 megapixel....

It's probably something I did like the wrong setting or something stupid...lol

been a while since last update:::::::::::

well it's been just over 2 monthes since I started my seeds. Next Year I will wait a lil longer before starting them. My grow chambers are stuffed full with pepper plants. some of the plants have sun scald from the lights...My Bhut Jolokia Plants are nearly 10" tall, my Yellow Scotch Bonnets and the Red Habaneros are about 6-8" tall now. I still have at least another month before I can put the plants outside. I am thinking about building a small temporary greenhouse to move the plants into to start hardening them off. I will post pics tommorrow, my wife moved the camera and shes in bed so I cant ask where it is right now.

Back