• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Earthquakes and Disasters predictions

NJA...can you look forward and see what is in the cards for the New Madrid fault line (Memphis area)?

rhicksg said:
Why is it everyone's "PREDICTIONS" come after the fact, wouldn't that be considered a "POSTDICTION" and if thats the case I have been 100% correct my entire life making "POSTDICTIONS"

Friends at THP,

On 16th November 2009, I posted the following concern in Vedic Astrology u=yahoo group.

"qote"

Dear friends,

Some time back, there was a question raised by a member about 21st December 2012
event.

For some time, I have been away from these columns due to many factors but I
have been studying calamities, disasters etc taking place for the last many
centuries which has history recorded.

I am alarmed at some celestial positions of planets and Nodes of different
planets with regard to Earth.

Starting tomorrow, next three years are going to be the years that we, Earthians
will remember (if we live that long).

I am not a bogeyman or an alarmist but our mother Earth is entering a state of
upheaval from tomorrow the 17th November 2009 to 17th November 2013.

Seas, volcanoes and Earthquakes will become violent beyond belief.
Natural as well as Man made disasters will prevail all around.

I will post my findings in coming days .

Far East, Mid east and Americas will suffer very badly.

Let us hope Gods will be merciful.

Tatvam-Asi (my astro handle)

(NJA)

HAITI QUAKE HAPPENED ON JANUARY 12 2010.WITHIN 3 WEEKS AFTER MY FIRST WARNING.

I made another prediction with dates period on 21st February 2010 as under.

QOTE

nameisego"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
vedic-astrology@yahoogroups.com

Dear friends,

Once again , the planets in the present position indicate that Mother earth is going to pass thro a very sensetive transit from 23rd Feb till March 2nd.

I do not want to repeat about the Natural calamities . I wanted to add that North America on west coast has got something far sinister going on in her under belly.

Japan and Himalayan ranges fall under my scanner.

Hope earth quakes and other events pass off without much destruction.

Tatvam-Asi

UNQOTE

CHILE HAPPENED ON 26TH FEBRUARY IE, WITHIN A WEEK AS PER THE DATES GIVEN.

Now do we call this as postdiction ?

My predictions are far better than seismologists who clealy say that they cannot predict a major tembler even with latest gadgets.

NJA

Mike,

I think this is a serious issue. I don't mind being laughed at.
But the science I follow and my research indicates truth.
Show me even a single seismologist came out with any prediction about Haiti and Chile even remotely close to months before they happened.

NJA

Folks...if you do not believe NJA, then don't taunt him...he may be right as can be seen in the predictions he has already made...

if you don't have anything constructive to say on this thread, then DON'T post here.

Taunting will not be tolerated...period!!!

DickT said:
I just heard there was an earthquake in Oklahoma yesterday, that's some pretty wild stuff NJA...

What I am worried about is, THE AMERICAS ....All North Central and South Americas following a path that is sinister.
I would not like to be within 1000 miles of Yellow stone park , California, Andes mountain range during next ten years.
I would avoid Indonesia, sub Himalayan region and eastern Siberia and Japan.

Australia would be the place I would want to be.

Skydiver said:
For me, this falls under the "if you can't say anything nice..." rule.

I asked an honest question based on my personal experiences from a number of forums during the past 14 years. Apparently noone sees this issue the way I do and I accepted that quietly because I did not wish to make this thread infected. Can we leave it at that or do we make this ugly?

we have had several small quakes here in North Texas over the past year...personally I think it can be attributed to all the natural gas wells that have been drilled. Weakening of the ground/rock we stand on has got to happen when they fracture the subterranean rock where the gas is locked. But they say, NOOOOOOOO....it isn't the gas wells we are drilling causing it....

here is a pic of tarrant county...I live where the black circle is....each blue star is a gas well....there are 16 other counties here that also have wells drilled, most of which are more numerous than tarrant county...

tarrantcountygaswells.jpg

Now, with these predictions NJA is making and the alignment of the planets coming, IMO we have weakend the solid ground we stand on and I would not at all be surprized if there are earthquakes in my future...I live about 1 mile from the highest point in Tarrant county and bedrock is not far from the surface here....

sorry to ramble and no hijack intended, just sayin' that I am interested in what NJA has to say...

Mr. Arboc...I don't get the religion implication here...

AlabamaJack said:
Mr. Arboc...I don't get the religion implication here...

Maybe you would if NJA told you about the (5000+ years) long history of astrology. I have done enough damage here so I'm not posting any more;)

I often thought about that also AJ, What do they do with all these voids created by drilling, there has got to be some huge caverns beneath us.

MrArboc said:
I asked an honest question based on my personal experiences from a number of forums during the past 14 years. Apparently noone sees this issue the way I do and I accepted that quietly because I did not wish to make this thread infected. Can we leave it at that or do we make this ugly?

wasn't directed at you, was directed at OP.
we can get ugly later if you want, I'm drowning my sorrows atm.

I think there have been some valid points raised here, and I'm interested in hearing more about NJA's theories.. whether AJ's right or NJA, you cant deny that there's been a lot of natural disasters taking place more recently..

If NJA is right, looks to me that you guys might be best off coming and staying in Oz :D I only have two spare rooms though so first in best dressed ;)

evenin 'm'lady...I was trying to say that what they have done here in conjunction with the coming alignment of the planets (NJAs point of view) could be the cause...

Mel,

do you know any reliable flying saucer company that would help me coming there first?
Can bring lot of moonshine 100 percent proof to keep you in perpetual stupor.

NJA

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
yes indeed.
Earthquakes are lava churning and pushing continental shelf and plates due to this bowel movement.

Not really.

Lava is a surface event. Until it reaches the surface, it's called magma.

Also, it's more of a series of convection cells within the magma (heating, rising, then cooling and falling again) that allows the continental and oceantic plates to move around.

Volcanic episodes have little, if anything, to do with plate movement.

(yes, I have a degree in geology) ;)

paulky_2000 said:
Not really.

Lava is a surface event. Until it reaches the surface, it's called magma.

Also, it's more of a series of convection cells within the magma (heating, rising, then cooling and falling again) that allows the continental and oceantic plates to move around.

Volcanic episodes have little, if anything, to do with plate movement.

(yes, I have a degree in geology) ;)

hey Paulky, Here is something I always wondered about, what would happen is a stream of magma came into contact with field of oil or natural gas, would that be pretty major or not that big a deal.

Back