• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ebay and pepper seeds

chilliman64 said:
I've seen some ridiculous prices for jolokias from a reputable Aussie seed seller. the thing is, there are people who are will to pay the stupid prices so why not take advantage. we know better but others don't.

I wonder who the dummies are? those paying the high prices or us for not selling to them...

Hey, chiliman. I haven't been on here in a while. (Been busy.) Anyways, I wanted to get some Jalokia seeds to grow for next year. Where do you get yours from? I'm pretty interested.

wordwiz said:
rabbit,

If it is the Naga Jolokia seeds you are looking for, try www.rareseeds.com Two bucks for a package of about 50 seeds, great germinatation rate, cheap shipping costs.

Just remember that's not the record holder. The Jolokia that is the record holder( Hi Potawie!) is the Bhut Jolokia.

Wordwiz. Thank you for the link. I'll check it out for sure!! Also, Pam they are both hot enough for me. The Jalokias are what I'm looking for though.;):D

rabbit said:
Hey, chiliman. I haven't been on here in a while. (Been busy.) Anyways, I wanted to get some Jalokia seeds to grow for next year. Where do you get yours from? I'm pretty interested.

gday rabbit, thought I hadn't seen hide nor hare (get it? hare bwahahahahahaha) of you lately.

I got my bhuts from NMSU. I'd send you some seed but I honestly have none of them left. I have germinated some and expect to collect a fair bit of seed from them, if you can wait about 4-5mths I'd be happy to send you some. I did have a minor catastrophe (see my thread with the spelling error in the title - Oh no - tragecy) but I should be able to work around my unlabelled plants.

I went to the Phillip Island MotoGP - Casey Stoner is THE MAN!

sorry for the extreme case of thread drift (read:jacking)

Pam said:
Just remember that's not the record holder. The Jolokia that is the record holder( Hi Potawie!) is the Bhut Jolokia.

correct! the Bhut weighs in at just over 1mil SHU's while the Naga Jolokia is a wimpy 855,000 SHU's. :rolleyes:

chilliman64 said:
gday rabbit, thought I hadn't seen hide nor hare (get it? hare bwahahahahahaha) of you lately.

I got my bhuts from NMSU. I'd send you some seed but I honestly have none of them left. I have germinated some and expect to collect a fair bit of seed from them, if you can wait about 4-5mths I'd be happy to send you some. I did have a minor catastrophe (see my thread with the spelling error in the title - Oh no - tragecy) but I should be able to work around my unlabelled plants.

I went to the Phillip Island MotoGP - Casey Stoner is THE MAN!

sorry for the extreme case of thread drift (read:jacking)
Well, good to talk to you too dude!! I haven't been on in a while. I've been kind of busy deer hunting and working. (That time of year.;)) I'd actually be willing to wait, but I'd like to get an early start on them. If I can't get some that will work though. I'll keep that in mind for sure. I most definitely want to grow a bunch of these next summer. Also, I must agree. Casey Stoner is the man!! I miss riding my bike:(. (I don't ride like him though..LOL!!)

P.S- That was funny on the Rabbit comment. I think the saying is true. You are what you eat!!!:twisted:..lol!

Back