• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Eggplant Derail - Split

rainbowberry said:
:lol: Where did your language come from? I think you can blame the French for Courgette (no offence, don't sue me or anything French people). Isn't Zucchini an Italian word? It sounds like it.

mornin' folks

:think: Zuchini is actually mis-spelled...it originated in southern mississippi in the mid 1800s when a group took trips to Zoos' in neighboring towns. The original "zookeenie" was very fond of going to zoos'.
:whistle:

Omri said:
Nope, and she almost killed the single person who dared to ask.

She did?

When was this?

To be honest it doesn't really matter how old she is, or even if she's a "she". 'Pam' - the THP member is a funny, funny person. I enjoy all of the comments, well most of them.

*blush*

Thank you, Omri

rainbowberry said:
That's why I asked her age so I can get a more accurate image. Don't you have images of everyone in your head that you post with? I do.

bu..bu..but then I can't be elusive and mysterious!

my image of Pam...dark shoulder length hair , blue eyes (maybe brown), 5'4", 122 lbs, 46 years old, athletic to average build, wears glasses, looks good in a lab coat, and when at home, barefooted as a yard dog wearing old jeans and a t-shirt...still none the less attractive..

AlabamaJack said:
my image of Pam...dark shoulder length hair , blue eyes (maybe brown), 5'4", 122 lbs, 46 years old, athletic to average build, wears glasses, looks good in a lab coat, and when at home, barefooted as a yard dog wearing old jeans and a t-shirt...still none the less attractive..
That's VERY specific! do you know something I don't? :shocked:

Omri said:
That's VERY specific! do you know something I don't? :shocked:

no sir, just what my minds eye has conjured up...

Omri said:
On her birthday! :P

:lol:

Oh pshaw...that was just a playful reminder to that bull headed Canadian to mind his manners. If he hadn't asked my age, I would have told him.

AlabamaJack said:

Ha! So, all those mentions of being tall and blonde and struggling not to pack on the pounds flew right past you, huh?

rainbowberry said:
Don't you have images of everyone in your head that you post with? I do.
I sure do. Infact, I went so far as to make a whole THP Playset with action figures and planting trays..........I'm a lonley man.......

:lol:

Pam said:
Ha! So, all those mentions of being tall and blonde and struggling not to pack on the pounds flew right past you, huh?

well you know, the memory is the first thing to go...unless its....oh, nevermind...

and I did forget netstalker...

bentalphanerd said:
AJ - you left out net-stalker. :shocked:

Well, only you. And it's really your fault for posting those droolingly hot geeky posts of yours.

I mean, you were even offering imaguitargod information on archaeological sites of interest when he thought he was going to Europe. Seriously, computers, anthropology, environmentalism, solar technology, *and* peppers; I...I....

*swoon*

*thunk*

AlabamaJack said:

In my imagination Pam has the dark hair but shorter, probably not blue eyes, same build, same height, dosen't wear glasses (not all the time anyway), same with the clothes. I imagine that she has massive boobs (sorry Pam).

rainbowberry said:
In my imagination Pam has the dark hair but shorter, probably not blue eyes, same build, same height, dosen't wear glasses (not all the time anyway), same with the clothes. I imagine that she has massive boobs (sorry Pam).
I like the way you think. ;)

Back