Elefant - C. annuum - SASBE Offer - CLOSED

OK, another SASBE offer for a really weird super striated C. annuum. It's a very long (6-7 inch pod) that ripens red and just has the strangest exterior. :) I personally couldn't get mentally past eating the pod due to the skin texture, but it did have some heat. It's definitely a novelty. I'm offering 10 seeds each to the first three posters here. Enjoy!!

Follow my rules carefully. If you do not comply, don't expect the seeds. Make it easy for me please. Here is what you need to do:

- Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope with the exact amount of loose postage included inside that it took to send it to me in the first place. NO METERED POSTAGE as that cannot be used to send back the envelope.

- Include ziplock bag(s) with the variety name marked you are requesting.

- Make sure your return envelope/labels have your full address on them. Usually I can reuse the same bubble envelope you sent me. Just add a new address label I can affix over my mailing address. If you wish to send a new envelope within the other, you're welcome to. If you send me a plain envelope with no padding, you'll get your seeds back in this envelope. You may try to save postage, but don't complain if your seeds come back crushed!! It's a risk you take - up to you.

- Offer is for U.S. members only.

- Do not ask me to include lots of extra varieties. My SASBE offer is for the variet(ies) I listed in this specific offer. If I have multiple offers going at once and you won more than one spot, clarify.

- Be sure to include a small note in the envelope with your THP user name and what you're sending in for.

- Please try to send the envelope in within 7 days of the time period I provide my mailing address. I don't want these offers lingering for months at a time. If you don't do this, I may be inclined to move to another poster. I will be reasonable for sure as many know, but don't abuse it. This shouldn't be difficult for me - I'm providing free seeds.

- If you plan on taking my seeds and selling them at a big mark-up without even growing them out.....DO NOT TAKE A PLACE. :) I don't do that to others and don't appreciate it being done here.

- If you can, please 'spread the heat' through similar-type offers after you grow my stuff out. I enjoy sharing stuff with members. Keeping the chain going and sharing with other members is a great thing to do. AlabamaJack says it best - 'PAY IT BACK'.

Good luck everyone. Thanks a lot. :)

Chris

082512006.jpg

Standby, I may have enough seed to include you too. :) OK, I have my winners. Offer officially CLOSED. If you need my mailing address, please PM me for details.

Chris

I know the offer is closed, but is this pepper related to rezha? The rezha is sweet & hot, and I think
you grew it last year. I plan on growing some more rezha next year to make a powder. A sweet/hot
powder would be awesome.

Ela, I'll keep you in mind. A few more are ripening. It's always the battle of me vs. the pepper maggots. Who gets them first. :) Thanks for the info on it. I'll take another crack at it. It did smell wonderful. I will try drying one to see how they turn out!

Chris, this pepper is from Kosovo/Macedonia region and is used for cooking Ajvar http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajvar , Lutenica : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljutenica , Pindjur: http://en.wikipedia....rg/wiki/PinÄ'ur and for drying. To bad you could not past the skin texture. You have missed on really delicious pepper to taste. If you get some more seeds, could you please keep me in mind? Thanks a bunch.

Not a bad idea. :) lol.

I will be using a potato peeler in this freak of nature.

I am not sure if it's related. I believe Rezha was from this region so it very well may be. That sounds like a nice combination. Hell, toss in some Farmer's Market Potato Jalapenos and who knows what could happen!!

I know the offer is closed, but is this pepper related to rezha? The rezha is sweet & hot, and I think
you grew it last year. I plan on growing some more rezha next year to make a powder. A sweet/hot
powder would be awesome.

Back