vendor Etsy Seller sniping THP photos

The Etsy Vendor CaribbeanGarden has stolen over a dozen of my photos off THP. There are many other photos on his site that certainly belong to some of you. Hope you take the time to surf through his photos to report his violations. He has even stolen photos from other vendors that remain watermarked by them. I took the time to contact him/her via email to try to clear it up, but he/she emailed back and said "If a photo is on the internet it is public property" lol. I certainly would never order any seeds from a vendor that can't take pics of their own plants and pods.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CaribbeanGarden?ref=pr_shop_more

and here is the form necessary to report any images you find that may belong to you.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/legal/ip/report

To check a photo is super easy in google chrome, just right click and click on search google for it.

Shane

stc3248 said:
Maybe I'm just taking this too personally??? I did offer him an easy way out to begin with...what do you guys think? Seeing his watermark and claimed copyright on my photos really pissed me off...
I would be just as upset, already been through something similar regarding photos of mine being used by someone else to promote their business (not pepper related). Sent a nice letter from my attorney to them...something about cease & desist or financial damages requested ;) Those pictures came down quick, fast, & in a hurry then :)

not really surprised
gotta do a hidden watermark on photos then ask for takedowns

but really an etsy store with 2800 reviews probably has many thousands orders, they aren't going to ban them. $$$ talks

True story: I have one customer who sells on Amazon. I gave him permission to use my website photos (even sent him good versions by email.

So I'm browsing Amazon and I get curious about the feedback people have left about my sauces. I search and see a seriously WTF thing: some dude selling Black Label for $59 for a 5 oz bottle. Using my photographs.

I wrote to the seller, informed him that my photos are copyright protected, and moreover expressed that I was not pleased to see that he was trying to rip people off with my hot sauce, as it could be damaging to my brand.

He immediately wrote an apology and took down the listing.

But still - what the actual F is wrong with people?!?

Mind boggling.

Vicious Vex said:
I'm down for a little hell raisin' on the internets.   

hellraiser_0.jpg

"It's on."

butterball001_jpg.jpg

"But, shouldn't we talk it over first?"

ceno8.jpg

"F**k no!"

5b0683a0c060a57e5b04d8af8411312c.jpg

"Understood"

Cenobite.jpg

"LETS DO THIS!!!"

hellraiser-1987-02.jpg

"I should've just taken my own pics..."   "Oh well, I mixed all the seeds up anyways, HAHA. Enjoy those tomatillos!"   "See ya in Hell, SUCKERS!"

Back