seed-train European Seed train...

rory said:
Do you wanna organise some rules etc? :)
Rory, let's put together list of passangers (you can edit 1st post) with their location so we can figure out the route e.g. from south to north of Europe or vice versa.

rory said:
I think if we get to ten we re good to go?
I wonder how long will take to go from one train station to the next... If one week, it means (1 week/station) X 10 stations = 10 weeks. Kind of Orient Express train...

I wonder how long will take to go from one train station to the next... If one week, it means (1 week/station) X 10 stations = 10 weeks. Kind of Orient Express train...

Priority post here in Italy offers for example: A package weighing up to 100g delivered anywhere in Europe in 3 working days for €3.50. I m not sure whether or not a tracking number is offered.
That seems like a good turnaround? Any longer and it might not be worth it....

I think we should be organised for the train to be in motion by Monday?

snagglepuss said:
I'd be up for it I'm in the uk.

rory said:
Wow Aaron thank you, amazing generosity!! I love THP!!
Thats great, we need just a few more so we can get this train on the tracks....choo choooooo :)

LuckyLuke said:
[Czech republic] I am in.

I can contribute my own seeds. I won't probably need anything. I already have more I can plant next year LOL .. just kidding "More is never enough"   :P

Nulle said:
I'll see what I have to share :P

Zoli said:
Count me in. I already bought my seeds for next year, will sow em this week. I can contribute from the remaining few hundred :lol: mainly superhots. I can buy some local seeds too really cheap - I know rghm1u20 will be interested for sure, sorry man for not checking yet what I can get for you, been a bit busy lately.

ParryHotter said:
would be in have loads to share.

parry
So, are we rolling this? Let's start, no matter how many we are, the others will be envy and join the other rounds :)
If you want, you can let me the last one, because AaronTT is so kind and he want to donate seeds for our train, but will take some time to arrive from the USA. Or I can even start, and add the AaronTT seeds for the next round.

Hey guys. Just noticed this thread and wondered if the seed train had left the station yet?? I'm still a noob on here, and at the whole chilli thing in general and wondered if you need to have a certain amount of seeds available to take part.
P.s. I'm in sunny Scotland.

If this is still actual, I can throw in several varieties in smaller amounts. Probably won't take out any (I've got already way too many to grow) unless some wild species are in there also :fireball: Location: Sweden.

cathyssocool said:
If this is still actual, I can throw in several varieties in smaller amounts. Probably won't take out any (I've got already way too many to grow) unless some wild species are in there also :fireball: Location: Sweden.

scotsbonnet said:
Hey guys. Just noticed this thread and wondered if the seed train had left the station yet?? I'm still a noob on here, and at the whole chilli thing in general and wondered if you need to have a certain amount of seeds available to take part.

Welcome both to the "ZOO". We haven't started yet  :P

Hey guys,

I must apologise for not keeping this moving, but I must pass on the responsibility to someone else, more responsible:)
I have just started a new job and in a way I am adjusting to a new lufe in terms of office hours and this unfortunately has led to me neglecting my social life and equally important my THP account!!!
So I am going to forfeit my position as conductor in order to get this train moving...

It seems like there is definate interest here to get it going so it would be shame to see this idea die...

I would still be willing to participate, I have a reasonable selection but lack quantity.

Thanks x

Rory

rory said:
I must apologise for not keeping this moving, but I must pass on the responsibility to someone else, more responsible:)

No problem, I can start this seed train. We will work this out during the ride. I'll donate

Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
7 Pot Jonah yellow
Cayene red
Poinsettia
Devils Tongue Yellow
Dorset Naga
Bolivian rainbow (Isolated)
Red Thai
Goat horn (2 phenos)
Kapija (sweet pepper)

and more, I just need to sort it out my stash. So who wants any of above seeds and can add more (not required) ? Take your place and be next stop/rider (closer to Czech republic, better). PM your postal address. Please don't be greedy and communicate between each "stops". New to this, check how experts do it http://thehotpepper.com/topic/51295-choo-choo-damn-right/ Let's get started !

LuckyLuke said:

No problem, I can start this seed train. We will work this out during the ride. I'll donate

Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
7 Pot Jonah yellow
Cayene red
Poinsettia
Devils Tongue Yellow
Dorset Naga
Bolivian rainbow (Isolated)
Red Thai
Goat horn (2 phenos)
Kapija (sweet pepper)

and more, I just need to sort it out my stash. So who wants any of above seeds and can add more (not required) ? Take your place and be next stop/rider (closer to Czech republic, better). PM your postal address. Please don't be greedy and communicate between each "stops". New to this, check how experts do it http://thehotpepper.com/topic/51295-choo-choo-damn-right/ Let's get started !
Sweden is not too close I guess  :rofl:  :rofl:

rghm1u20 said:
I'm in!  :dance:  Keep a place for me, near the window! :party:

Maybe our US and/or Canada choo-choo colleagues could help us with some advices.

snagglepuss said:
I'd be up for it I'm in the uk.

Nulle said:
I'll see what I have to share :P

Zoli said:
Count me in. I already bought my seeds for next year, will sow em this week. I can contribute from the remaining few hundred :lol: mainly superhots. I can buy some local seeds too really cheap - I know rghm1u20 will be interested for sure, sorry man for not checking yet what I can get for you, been a bit busy lately.

ParryHotter said:
would be in have loads to share.

parry

scotsbonnet said:

Please click on "follow this topic" or check it "regularly". It is ON.
cathyssocool said:
Sweden is not too close I guess  :rofl:  :rofl:

No, but stay tuned  :confused:  We will get there !

Open to any changes and new riders:

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), shipping on Monday, I got Zoli's address already
2) Zoli (Hungary)
3) rghm1u20 (Romania)
4) ParryHotter (Austria)
5) Rory (Italy ??)
6) Nulle (Denmark)
7) cathyssocool (Sweden)
8) snagglepuss (UK)
9) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
10) back to LuckyLuke for round 2.

rghm1u20 said:
PM sent to Zoli.

Waiting ParryHotter to send me the address for next stop.

Great ! I am putting together parcel for Monday, currently 12 varieties (50+ seeds). Will add few more.

LuckyLuke said:

Open to any changes and new riders:

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), shipping on Monday, I got Zoli's address already
2) Zoli (Hungary)
3) rghm1u20 (Romania)
4) ParryHotter (Austria)
5) Rory (Italy ??)
6) Nulle (Denmark)
7) cathyssocool (Sweden)
8) snagglepuss (UK)
9) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
10) back to LuckyLuke for round 2.

OK

Someone please send me a PM in case I miss the message here when it's my turn. I'll have a super hectic December and while I signed up for the thread, I don't want to miss it  :fireball:

Have you noticed that my first comment in this thread was the first ever thing I posted on THP?  :rofl:

Back