seed-train European Seed train...

Will see... Hope so! Customs postal office is working only Monday to Friday, 4 hours daily... The only one in the city!

I think, if we get a track number, it would be very useful to put it here, or at least to PM the person we sent the package to, and make possible to track it. It could be the tracking information are not very precise, but still can give us an idea where the package is (in our country, not yet in country, etc). The tracking number can be tracked in other country system too. I was able to track my packages, after leaving Romania, also in USA, Indonesia, UK postage system.

I thi nk it's already the Christmas thing probably.

I'm waiting for a mail from Semillas.de. So far everything I received on Day 3 after shipping. Three or four times.

Now ten days so far and nothing.

rory said:
Did you get a tracking number?
Yes, I did. But can't see it so far in Romanian system. Maybe as Cathy says:

cathyssocool said:
I thi nk it's already the Christmas thing probably.

I'm waiting for a mail from Semillas.de. So far everything I received on Day 3 after shipping. Three or four times.

Now ten days so far and nothing.

Finally I see the tracking number in Romanian postal system. It says arrived yesterday 1:55pm in Bucharest at the International Sorting Bureau. If you know a bit about Romania's geography, DO NOT ask me why Bucharest. Timisoara is about 65km East from Hungarian border. Bucharest is about 560km East from Timisoara. So, the package was sent to Bucharest, and will have to come back about 560km....

rghm1u20 said:
Finally I see the tracking number in Romanian postal system. It says arrived yesterday 1:55pm in Bucharest at the International Sorting Bureau. If you know a bit about Romania's geography, DO NOT ask me why Bucharest. Timisoara is about 65km East from Hungarian border. Bucharest is about 560km East from Timisoara. So, the package was sent to Bucharest, and will have to come back about 560km....
LOL, the Hungarian post is similarly disorganized, that's why. (Yes, I know, not just think that.)  :rofl:

cathyssocool said:
LOL, the Hungarian post is similarly disorganized, that's why. (Yes, I know, not just think that.)  :rofl:
There could be a reason for taking the mails to Bucharest. There is the capital of Romania, and most flights arrive/depart from there. So, if you send a par avion mail/package, you expect them to send it with the plane. Since there is no flight from Hungary to Timisoara airport, they will send it to the Bucharest... And later with another flight from Bucharest to Timisoara.

I think I have to cancel my participation because I will be very scarcely available for post and stuff after Jan 21.
Incoming post yes, after February 10, but outgoing no, I can't guarantee that, not in a timely manner anyway. I'm not here a week, then here for a week, then away for ten days more, and so forth, so I'd be a very undependable link in this chain. This is the safest.

This has been... slooooow...  :mope:
I was hoping it would reach me in Sweden before Jan 21 (when I leave for the first time) but I do not see any chance for that to happen   :mope:  

So Nulle, you should send directly to the UK.

Little update. We will remove 2 people based on their request. rghm1u20 has package at the post office, should get it tomorrow.

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), package (14 varieties) shipped 1st of December.
2) Zoli (Hungary) - package shipped Monday 8th of December to rghm1u20 (Romania).

3) rghm1u20 (Romania) - package is at the post office, Next address is known.
4) Rory (Italy) - Next address is known.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - Next address is known.
6) snagglepuss (UK)
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
8) back to LuckyLuke for round 2.

Sitting: ParryHotter, cathyssocool. We can add them on the way back.

Got the package today, and sent to rory. Anybody can track it here http://www.posta-romana.ro/posta-romana/servicii-online/track-trace.html as long as in Romania. After leaving Romania, you can track it in Italian system, probably here http://www.poste.it/online/dovequando/home.do .
I see LuckyLuke and Zoli marked their bags with own name. Due to lack of time (got the seeds, took some, add another, and send away), I didn't wrote my name on mine, so those unnamed are mine :)
Maybe would be interesting to post how much we pay for this. I did around 2.5euro.

EDIT: the tracking number is RN910756893RO

THANKS !

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - package shipped 1st of December.
2) Zoli (Hungary) - package shipped 8th of December.
3) rghm1u20 (Romania) - package shipped 17th of December.

4) Rory (Italy) - pending receipt. Next address is known.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - Next address is known.
6) snagglepuss (UK) - Next address is known.
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - Open for new passengers.
8) back to LuckyLuke for round 2.   

Sitting: ParryHotter, cathyssocool. We can add them on the way back. New passengers are still welcome, just join the party.

rghm1u20 said:
Maybe would be interesting to post how much we pay for this. I did around 2.5euro.

I paid 2.1 EUR
cathyssocool said:
Hmmm. Could it be that it hits Denmark the first days of January? Probably not, but could it? (... that would be cool...)

We could put you back to # 5 between Italy and Denmark. This way you can ride with us. We have about week to make this happen ;)  Your call.

Back