3) BarbarianFires (Netherlands)
4) Sulsa (Netherlands)
5) Baekseju (France
)
6) Deadpouk (France)
7) Tinkerbelle (France)
8) Unai (Spain)
9) ptxae (Bulgaria)

Well I just decided to open this topic to start a discussion among European members who are interested in joining a seed train.

Honestly, I dont know too much about it, so here s what I was thinking and it was mentioned by another member from Romania(rghum), that we start with a low cost, minimum risk bubble envelope in regular post.
Reasons for this are its cheap, avoids hasle with customs (to my knowledge) and it should be accessible to all European members .

I am open to suggestions and do not claim any responsibility for this but offer my willing participation .
Really just want to see if we can get something going here in Europe, tired of feeling excluded from American seed trains, pepper offers and what else. :)

I am opening this in the hope it can open some doors for us so we can feel more connected and further feed our pepper addiction by experimenting with new varieties.

Thanks,

Rory

Obviously if we could include you America, you know we would;)

One of GREED‘s many by-products trickling down upon us. BigAg’s agenda (control ’The People’s’ ancestral right to freely access seed) being imposed by the Government Machines. Hope you folks have a successful 2023/24 ‘Seed Train’!!! ENJOY!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE SEED SAVERS WORLDWIDE!!! APPRECIATE and GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL!!! Positive Vibrations…gratefulseedsaver (u.s.a.)

Last edited:
So far, so good 👍

1) Nulle (Denmark)
2) orrevs (Sweden)
4) Sulsa (Netherlands)
5) Baekseju (France
)
6) Deadpouk (France)
7) Tinkerbelle (France)

8) Unai (Spain)
9) ptxae (Bulgaria)

thanks 🌶️☀️

On the train there were some seeds left that were labeled korean peppers. I'm trying to make the best kimchi (lol) so I'd like more info on the seeds I took :) if anyone remembers putting them in....

thanks

1) Nulle (Denmark)
2) orrevs (Sweden)
4) Sulsa (Netherlands)
5) Baekseju (France
)
6) Deadpouk (France)
7) Tinkerbelle (France)
8) Unai (Spain)

9) ptxae (Bulgaria)

Sorry to poke my nose in, can I ask what was in the seed train this year, please? I'm not looking to join but tempted later this year!
Too many varieties to mention - but there's always something interesting :D

the varieties I pulled out were
Jalapeno chernobyl X elephant
Korean Hot
Hot Amish finger
Korean Kimchi
Caribbean Red
Thunder Mountain
Habanero Peach
CGN 21500

can't remember what I put in :D

Back