Korean Hot
Hot Amish finger
Korean Kimchi
Caribbean Red
Thunder Mountain
Habanero Peach
CGN 21500

can't remember what I put in :D
Ohh those are some very nice varieties! I've been trying to get Korean kimchi pepper seeds :o I'm looking forward to joining the next train! Thank you for the replies :D

no problem - I've been after Korean seeds for a while
I'm having an Indian chilli season as well as my latest thing is making dhal

@thamiz what are you growing this year?
I'm growing so much this year but I don't know how successful I'll be haha. I'm also growing a korean pepper that was labelled, "gochu", but I don't know if that'll be the one that's used in kimchi - we should compare pics! Instead of listing them all, I'll name the ones I'm looking forward to hehe, which are, Aji mango, aji amarillo, sugar rush peach stripey, aji largo, purple pumpkin, cowhorn, purple UFO, Swiss choo hab and nardello!

I grew something similar to the cowhorn last year and absolutely loved it
I love gochujuang sauce so I would presume that "gochu" is the pepper used in the sauce maybe
You got some interesting peppers there, hope they all come good for you

I grew something similar to the cowhorn last year and absolutely loved it
I love gochujuang sauce so I would presume that "gochu" is the pepper used in the sauce maybe
You got some interesting peppers there, hope they all come good for you
Cowhorn was the reason I started swapping and trading - I really wanted to try it but I couldn't find the seeds online in the UK! Are you growing it this year, again? Gochujang is very tasty, glad you like it also! As far I'm aware, 'gochu' just means, 'pepper', so I'll have to wait and see what it looks like.

Thank you! I'm also hoping the seeds you got from the exchange grow well for you and if you post pics, I'll definitely keep an eye out for them and admire them!❤️

Back