seed-train European Seed train...

Seems like Clint Eastwood wont be able to be with us this time. He just sent me message to send to next guy on list. Right in last minute i was just about to go to post office and post it to him. 

So i will have to redo the shipping labels and stuff, which will take a day longer cause i really need to go to city now.

I will send update once it sent here and also what i took and what i gave :)

Regards

orrevs said:
 Clint Eastwood wont be able to be with us this time. He just sent me message to send to next guy on list.

Please clear your mailbox, Orrevs. I'll send you my address.

Tango said:

Please clear your mailbox, Orrevs. I'll send you my address.
I already have your adress i got it from Clint eastwood.

It´s getting shipped tommrow tracking: LY844729320SE

(i will clear my inbox as well did not know it was full). 

Will update seedlist later tonight or tommrow. I do not have access to the things right now.

Great. Thanks !

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic)
2) sonka (Hungary)

3) balages74 (Hungary)
4) Baekseju (France)
5) b3rnd (the Netherlands)
6) snagglepuss (UK)
7) spicefreak (UK)
8) Mitzi (UK)
9) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
10) orrevs (Sweden)
11) Tango (Poland) - pending receive
) back to LuckyLuke

orrevs said:
I already have your adress i got it from Clint eastwood.

It´s getting shipped tommrow tracking: LY844729320SE

(i will clear my inbox as well did not know it was full). 

Will update seedlist later tonight or tommrow. I do not have access to the things right now.

Just tell me what you added/took and I'll update the list :)

B3rnd, while you are updating the list - there is a variety called Aji Camba (not Cambo). 
Are we supposed to raport all the seeds we take, or just the ones that are "running out" in the process?

Tango said:
B3rnd, while you are updating the list - there is a variety called Aji Camba (not Cambo). 
Are we supposed to raport all the seeds we take, or just the ones that are "running out" in the process?

Oops! Yeah, I remember that one. I couldn't read the label properly, so it was a guess between Camba and Cambo. I'll correct it! 

You just report the varieties that ran out of seeds, yes.

Edit: Is it a Baccatum by the way? I couldn't find a source on internet.

Thanks. 

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic)
2) sonka (Hungary)

3) balages74 (Hungary)
4) Baekseju (France)
5) b3rnd (the Netherlands)
6) snagglepuss (UK)
7) spicefreak (UK)
8) Mitzi (UK)
9) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
10) orrevs (Sweden)
11) Tango (Poland)
) back to LuckyLuke - pending receive

Parcel is here and safe. This year we made it in record time  :P We will be back in September.

KtYUoCy.jpg

I took a few BBG7 red seeds from the train.  They have not germinated.  I don't think it's my technique, as I have had high germination rates with 12 other Chinense varieties from various sources, including a couple of superhots.  Has anyone else tried the BBG7 red from the train?

Oh and B3rnd for the updated list - all four seeds I added were collected in 2017.  CGN21500 and Aji Omnicolor were fully isolated, Sugar Rush Peach semi-isolated (grown indoors with no pollinating insects but in proximity with other chilli plants.  Highly likely to have self-pollinated only but a bit of airborne pollen from another plant can't be totally ruled out.)

wiriwiri said:
I am so impressed with this  Seed Train ..the fact that it traveled Internationally  to many Chiliheads
without a hitch.,WoW...Awesome work ..Congrats especially to Luke...
Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays. :dance:

Now that IS interesting!

Did it get as far as the US?

Would you guys be willing to include South Africa next time? 

Back