Excited To Be Here!

Hello, everyone. I've been in the chilihead world officially for about a year now, even though I've always enjoyed spicy food to at least some extent. Heard about this site from some guys on YouTube who do test videos, which I also do under the same name I have here. This year, I have attempted to grow peppers for the first time from nursery seedlings, even though I also tried from seed in April (with only a Purple Cayenne & Poinsettia making it to the present day, and are very small even now).

I have Hot Portugals, Ristra Cayennes, Hungarian Hot Waxes, Serranos, Super Chilis, Caribbean Habaneros, "Regular" Habaneros, Padrons, and Chocolate Bells. All my varieties have produced/are producing pods (except the 3-inch tall Purple Cayenne), but not many. I have a good seedbank going, but I need to invest in some good propagation equipment.

Well, there's where I'm at now! I look forward to checking out more stuff on this site in the near future!

-Karl

Welcome from Fort Worth...

I got tickled at your thread title...excited to be here....heck, at my age, I am excited to be anywhere that doesn't include 6 feet under... ;)

Back