auction Exotic Lfrb auction SOLD

Well this one has gone above what I can afford this week. Maybe there will be another when I've got a bit more extra funds. Someone is going to get one helluva treat. I'm going to be jealous as hell of the winner lol. I got a MFRB of super hots from Mike last year and a box of pods this year and all were pretty damn amazing.

Mike you grow some awesome peppers brother. 

Nice job all now that's a bidding war!!!! Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa congratulations Naga Chomper !!! Make sure you post your peppers preparation process please.

Justosmo said:
Congrats on the package!
Thanks!

Looking forward to it!
oldsalty said:
Nice job all now that's a bidding war!!!! Yyyeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa congratulations Naga Chomper !!! Make sure you post your peppers preparation process please.

Pepper preparation?

There ain't no preparation other than a little rinse before they go down that hatch :D

Nuttin' better than a little napalm in the morning with breakfast :D.

Naga Chomper said:
Thanks!

Looking forward to it!

Pepper preparation?

There ain't no preparation other than a little rinse before they go down that hatch :D

Nuttin' better than a little napalm in the morning with breakfast :D.
Yikes. I like hot foods but I just can't down a whole Superhot.

Naga Chomper - while you await the arrival of your corrogated cauldron you should make a run (pun intended) to Walmart and buy one of those thick, cushioned toilet seats.

Naga Chomper said:

Thanks for the concern, but I don't need one. I never have after effects.

Call me lucky :D
Me either although I've never eaten a pepper like it was popcorn either lol

Dam snipers!:-) Congrats Naga! I was thinking about waiting another 10 seconds and putting in a $35.01 bid, since he didn't specify that, and then after I won, I would resend my bid to yours just to mess with you, but you may not have thought that was funny. Hea, there's nothing like eating a hot pepper and going to the end with a bidding war to get you all worked up. :-) I was on my tablet on the couch while my wife was watching me, saying, you don't need any more dam peppers! But, but, I've never tried most of those. I was picking peppers all morning and went out and picked another couple of boxes, so all was good. Looking forward to box #2.

hogleg said:

Check out Naga Chomps avy. That's like an oz. (or is it two, I can't remember) of super powder he put on a mickey D's  Mcdoublah. Somewheres round here there is a vid. Yea, he is one of the more serious fire breathers round here. :fireball:

Hahahaha! That was a blast! I kinda forgot about it to be honest. Too funny.

I'll post up some pics of the box. I have an arrival time now. Tomorrow afternoon. Woooot!!!

Back