misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

hopelesS!! seeing as though its so quiet round here atm.. and aj is out checkin on his garden... i'm thinking it might be time for some extra sleeping aids..

you'd never think that they'd believe that considering how much money they make..

hey... who said i was talkin bout drugs anyways?? :P

I'm wanting to go out to look at more televisions, but the damn stores don't open up for another 2 1/2 hours!

The world needs to get more on MY schedule!!

:rofl:

hahaha... got the bug now!! use google!! then you'll be able to go into the stores more prepared :P cnet is a good starting point..

i know what you're saying paulie... but at least if you check em out you'll go in more prepared!!

guess what i just found.. the mini oreos i got at the shops earlier!! they go well with beer :)

mel said:
i know what you're saying paulie... but at least if you check em out you'll go in more prepared!!

guess what i just found.. the mini oreos i got at the shops earlier!! they go well with beer :)

You're a girl after my own heart. ;)

you know, once in a lifetime an opportunity presents itself to you....and when it does....grab on and hold on tight with both hands.....no wait, wrong thread....

gimme another shiner.....

please........

It's a long toss to Wales.............NSW.............

Im outttta heree!!!!

Photo072-2.jpg

Back