misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

lol... Paulie, you're getting very good at sucking up!! i am nowhere near perfect but I try :P such a shame!! i'm nearly ready for bed and its been so quiet all night!!! big day tomorrow.. gardening, cooking for the week and making sure everything's right for back to work on monday... did i mention i'll be resigning this week? i'm getting excited!

mel said:
lol... Paulie, you're getting very good at sucking up!! i am nowhere near perfect but I try :P such a shame!! i'm nearly ready for bed and its been so quiet all night!!! big day tomorrow.. gardening, cooking for the week and making sure everything's right for back to work on monday... did i mention i'll be resigning this week? i'm getting excited!

Suck up?....NEVER! I just like you. You're a great lady.

Are you telling me that you're quitting your job?

you made me blow coffee out my nose with that one mel....saying Paulky is getting good at sucking up...roflmao...

so you are going to retire huh mel...that is way cool...

sure am!! i've got another one lined up... same company, similar kind of role but a lot closer to home.. instead of travelling an hour each way to get to the city it'll only be 20 minutes - half an hour... saves me lots of time and role should be quite good!

i wish i could retire AJ!!! all going well then i'll have a good 6-12 months off in the future.. but maternity leave would not be classed as retirement!!

in the FUTURE i said.. not just yet though!!

I can't post pictures but I got a feelin' there will be an awful lot of alcohol consumed during this afternoons gig...Saturday afternoon at the White Elephant Saloon is like a haven for AA members that have fallen off the wagon...wait, I may take a camera and get some shots of the shots....

gotta go load equipment and get spiffy for the gig....later all...

AlabamaJack said:
I can't post pictures but I got a feelin' there will be an awful lot of alcohol consumed during this afternoons gig...Saturday afternoon at the White Elephant Saloon is like a haven for AA members that have fallen off the wagon...wait, I may take a camera and get some shots of the shots....

gotta go load equipment and get spiffy for the gig....later all...

Get your mojo workin' AJ!!

I know!! some good planning happening there.. now i can go in this week hand in my notice and cruise the next four weeks before i have to start working my butt off in the new role!

anybody up this morning stateside?....

bloody mary time?

not stateside AJ ... but good morning :) i'm about to hit the hay.. have a good day :) and hope there's not too much cleaning up after us aussies!!

Back