Fairly New but Hot as Hell!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Danny "Danny Boy" O'Shea. I'm the owner of Danny Boy's Hot Sauce Co and creator of The TearJerker. I have been working on hot sauces and related for about three years now. I never really had a huge interest in the chile world until I had a great little taste of Tongues on Fire and I was hooked. I used my 10 years of restaurant experience to develop some hot sauces myself and decided to ditch the drama of the kitchen and start my own endeavor. Now I have had my recipes developed with a copacker (Endorphin Farms, freakin awesome!!) and I'm working the business side. I've been reading everyone's posts and there seems to be alot of love on these forums and in the industry period. Anyone that has some pointers I would love the help! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Thanks
Danny

:welcome: from Lexington, KY!

Think I might have to give you some business. I had a look at your site and your prices are very reasonable.

Quick question on the dried bhut pods. Approx. how many pods come in the 1/4 oz. jar?

Welcome.............from Chicago

Irishman making hot sauce......... :cool: ............I'll have to mention that to my inlaws from "Galway"

Greg

Thanks everyone! Hey comp, there's about 8-10 chiles per bottle. Thanks for asking. How did you like the site? I just finished updating it with a whole new format. And musky, what is that in the photo, sturgeon?

Yeah, I haven't made anything with whiskey.....yet!

Im not from the island Greg, nor have I ever been there but my great grandfather was a fiesty Bostonian refugee.

Thanks everyone! Hey comp, there's about 8-10 chiles per bottle. Thanks for asking. How did you like the site? I just finished updating it with a whole new format...

Awesome. Just looked at the page again and now I see the 8-10 chiles per bottle text. Please tell me you just updated that and I'm not going insane :scared:

About the site. The individual pages look fine by themselves. But going from page to page, they each seem like they belong on a different site. I don't get a sense of continuity from them. But overall, it's easy to navigate.

Couple of glitches I noticed:
1) On the feedback page, the feedback form isn't complete. You can enter comments, but Name, Company, and Email fields have no textboxes, as well as no button to submit.
2) Also, none of the "Advertise Here" images are clickable like they claim to be.

Back