• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

Just got back from Htown. I'm good...but no cremcicles!! Ok Connor you are forgiven. Fremp that is a nasty ass dirty UA!!

all this preseason football is such a tease! I wish i could remember more of the second half of that game in charlotte. it was a long hung over drive back to asheville the next day haha.

has everyone checked out the scoring system and such? Take a look so we can have any discussions before the draft. Also we have two more folks that would like to join in. Is there any interest in making this a 12 team league to allow these 2 teams to join?

haha you are one of the two! I have Whizzy and HotPeppas as alternates/12team priority depending on if we lose folks or expand the league.

So you are saying we are not real life people :rofl:

Just fugging with ya Frempster.

So who are you taking in the first round ? Or at least hoping to get :shh:

Crackhead Carter's dirty urine analysis! = NASTY

So who are you taking in the first round ? Or at least hoping to get :shh:

not Romo! not Vick! no keepers? looked at the scoring, it looks fine to me...no objections.
tampabaybanditsover.png

They really want in. Let them join. Then change the title of the topic to closed. We are only a week away anywho. I'll have to check the setup tonight. Although I'm 99.9 percent positive I won't have a problem with it. "so you don't know".....

okay i will get it set! yea no keepers this year. if we get this league going again next year i think it will be a good topic of discussion.

tim tebow is so bad! i want randy moss haha

im calling it right now. if chad johnson comes back to the league he will sign with the jets haha. they seem to love x dolphins

I also enjoy the idea of picking names out of the hat for a draft! I think i may do a video and try to do it after eating a superhot haha. The best place to pick this year in my opinion is 5-7! i hate first pick

sorry i have been away for a few days moving to a new house.

We had a person who needed to drop our of the league. Does anyone know another person that would be interested in playing?

Back