• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fatali Gourmet Jigsaw

The skin gives away the other breed if you ask me.....
But I wish him all the luck...If I can get my Hot Salsa to sell well, I will be putting out some sort of infomercial...LOL

I just researched this guys site..He has been  at this for a long time..he has several original species....good for him.

I am glad to see some people are having better luck germinating these guys than I did.
I contacted him about replacement seeds, and he said he sent them right away after the email conversation.... 4 weeks later I am hoping the dang post office hasn't lost them :(  
(the post office here has lost a few things lately)
I'm Still hoping they show up though....

The good news is that while waiting, I finally had one sprout!
So out of the 2 packs of seeds, I sowed 7 and sent 3 to Sawer.
I had one sprout, and I believe he had one sprout.
Not happy with the cost and germination rate, but at least it isn't a total loss!!

Here is my super expensive, but very healthy looking, Jigsaw seedling ....LOL

Mad Scientist said:

I'm pretty sure it's simply passive hydro. A pot, some expanded clay and a water level indicator. Just like many people use for their houseplants.
Thats correct ,thanks Herwig

Here some  Jigsaw  Photos from  Today
TGJE4lVl.jpg

edXXp9el.jpg

eluL01Ql.jpg

So, another swedish grower just posted this pic of one of his "Jigsaws" on a swedish facebook page.

The plant is rather dark and the pods look just weird. One is greenish and the other one is brownish and looks nothing like it's supposed to.

2u4sqab.jpg

AK4722, is that the same plant less than a month later?  That is a phenomenal amount of growth, awesome looking plant. Is the plan to put it outside or is it inside for the long haul?

Robisburning said:
AK4722, is that the same plant less than a month later?  That is a phenomenal amount of growth, awesome looking plant. Is the plan to put it outside or is it inside for the long haul?

LOL !! Yes that's the same Plant ! Nice that you like it
Now on the Day she is outside , in the Fall she comes in a Homebox with 45*3W High Power Leds

greetings

georgej said:
Shame the name absolutely SUCKS! 'gourmet jigsaw' piss off!
 It's just Jigsaw. Fatalii Gourmet is the food section of Fatalii Seeds... And why are you worried about the name?

R014ND3R said:
I also think FG Jigsaw is a horrible name, and saying that this is the hottest pepper ever without any official test is just meh. 
There hasn't been an explanation as to why, but the tests will be conducted next year. It's a pity since the strain was revealed early this year. 

Niclassj said:
So, another swedish grower just posted this pic of one of his "Jigsaws" on a swedish facebook page.

The plant is rather dark and the pods look just weird. One is greenish and the other one is brownish and looks nothing like it's supposed to.

2u4sqab.jpg
It appears there was already an ornamental C.Annuum named Jigsaw. I can see it listed on chileplants.com, thechilewoman.com and chilepepperinstitute.org.

harry said:
It appears there was already an ornamental C.Annuum named Jigsaw. I can see it listed on chileplants.com, thechilewoman.com and chilepepperinstitute.org.
Yeah that's not it mate. This guy has four Fatalii Jigsaw plants and all of them have pods already and one of them is a dark variety. Probably just got the wrong seeds or the variety might not be stable yet.

Back