• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatalii Question

fineexampl said:
I love it in scrambled eggs or on a cheeseburger.

My first experience w/ fataliis was CaJohn's fatalii fire sauce which kicks all kinds of ass. But my package from AJ came in today @ work before lunch so I had to chop up a fatalii and put it on my cheeseburger. It was badass.

Just funny you should mention cheesburgers and thats my first true fatalii experience.

3046439774_eb332bd961_b.jpg

rainbowberry said:
I love Fatalii's in sandwiches. I'd say it's a mixture of Trinidad Scorpions and Orange/lemon Habs, even that's not very accurate.

There is no way i would one of your sandwiches R.B :hell:

Those chiles on the burger look darker than mine? The ones I have are much more of a "Tan-Lemon" color....and hotter than $h1+!!!!!

Kudos to eating them that way...I am enjoying finding dried uses for them!

Took pic with my iPhone, hence the off colors. They are much more yellow in person, but the ones that are almost too ripe are turning i guess dark-yellow orangeish.

That burger looks damn good! The best beef I ever had in my life was when my folks lived in San Antonio - my Dad was grilling steaks every few days. They were cheap back then and to die for.

TheJollyRancher said:
Enough about the "after-effects"....how was the burger? ;)

Lol believe it or not i got both the top and bottom end conditioned for hot food, its just the parts in between that seem to be giving me trouble.

But yeah, fatalii + beef is the greatest combination. The heat was perfect actually, not overwhelming. Fataliis definitely have a strong enough flavor to be tasted even with all the other stuff on the burger including ketchup. Fatalii ketchup....bet that would be 6 kinds of awesome.

Txclosetgrower said:
Lol believe it or not i got both the top and bottom end conditioned for hot food, its just the parts in between that seem to be giving me trouble.

But yeah, fatalii + beef is the greatest combination. The heat was perfect actually, not overwhelming. Fataliis definitely have a strong enough flavor to be tasted even with all the other stuff on the burger including ketchup. Fatalii ketchup....bet that would be 6 kinds of awesome.

Fatalii and lamb isnt bad to ;)

Back