contest February Throwdown - Cast Iron Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes G, but you prolly wouldn't need your Press-n-Seal, cuz you could drink a whole one! Imagine the possibilities......

I reckon I drank 16 half beers last night. Lemme' do my sums...42 minus 3 plus the square root of eleventy four, carry the 2 divided by xy times negative 22 sevenths equals.....CRAP! Gotta' start all over and maybe bring my toes in on the action too...
FittySeven times the power of negative 6 plus...

I reckon I drank 16 half beers last night. Lemme' do my sums...42 minus 3 plus the square root of eleventy four, carry the 2 divided by xy times negative 22 sevenths equals.....CRAP! Gotta' start all over and maybe bring my toes in on the action too...
FittySeven times the power of negative 6 plus...

Where's AlabamaJack when you need him? He could solve that in his sleep.

The answer is 42.

It was solved by the computer in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

And if JT found a thirty-pack for fifteen bucks... I'm moving to his house.

Yes G, but you prolly wouldn't need your Press-n-Seal, cuz you could drink a whole one! Imagine the possibilities......
I wouldn't need the Press n' Seal, but only because the bottles would remain unopened, unless y'all came over.

Possibilities..... a bottle rocket unlike any you've ever seen before..... a "natural" insecticide......

well i guess ill have to order some cast iron of the net,only things i find in town are cheap shatty junk. why oh why do yall make everything so hard,ha!!

Sometimes thrift stores have surprising treasures lying around in the housewares section. Might even find a nifty timer or sumpthin'!

You mean to tell me, the natives don't have any CI? What did they cook on... hot coals and a stick? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we have awesome cook ware,club and guardian. my wife is very proud of r pots and pans,lol. But no c.i.,i had several dutch ovens when i was young and all surivalist. and i grew up with c.i. cooking from my moms.

scovy they have been here on this land for over 70 years im sure there was lots of coals and sticks,i ripped out a old pot belly that they cooked on,, :rofl:

My mom had an awesome CI pan, but all she ever made in it was p-nut brittle...at Christmastime!!!! So, I never learned any real skeels with it....

we have awesome cook ware,club and guardian. my wife is very proud of r pots and pans,lol. But no c.i.,i had several dutch ovens when i was young and all surivalist. and i grew up with c.i. cooking from my moms.

scovy they have been here on this land for over 70 years im sure there was lots of coals and sticks,i ripped out a old pot belly that they cooked on,, :rofl:

Hey....aren't old pot bellies made out of cast iron?

i believe it was but the cook ware they used was not,that was only there heating device. and i scraped it because it was tore up. they used wood ,coal,and corn to heat it,for cooking and heat for the house

wheebz,only 15 :rofl:

So, assuming I find the perfect CI pan...any suggestions what a first-timer should create in it? It will be pre-seasoned already (by me, or as is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back