contest February Throwdown - Cast Iron Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't check no facts....everyone's blacked out!!!!!! :banghead:

But my facts come from the manufacturers, back in the 90s, pre-internet. But it is what it is, and we all do what we do! :) They say charred meat is bad too....but that's not gonna stop me for one single minute!!!! Who wants to live to 200 anyway?????:)

CJ- breathe... if you get your hands on some CI, cook what you want. Just shy away from anything that has a high acid content until it is WELL seasoned. That includes tomatoes. And I'd use vegetable (soy) oil.

I'd break-in the skillet with some bacon in the morning. Rinse it off with hot water a few minutes before cooking dinner. Money.

I wanna see Marcie in this TD.

No more teasing girl. I think I read something about Mar-tease.

Don't be THAT girl... Bear will slap you.

You know, in the great chile pepper continuum ([{isn't "chile pepper" an oxymoron since the both refer to the same thing, but actually pepper is incorrect and it shoudl be chile but everything is already bastardized to say pepper.....}]) sorry......got off on a tangent there~~~

Where was I?

OH YEAH!

in the great chile pepper continuum It's all about the hive. So in keeping with that, I offer any CI pieces I have for CJ to use......as long as they are returned by Sunday Morning so I can use them!

Or I can get my neighbor's DO again for you! And with my DO and your Hearse.....Oh Yea!

Think on it.... Juju...... You'll get some inspirations~

I have no doubt that CJ will have something awesome to throw into this. Kudos to you SL for your generosity.

"Chile", "Chili", "Pepper"...it's still difficult to explain to the un-seasoned.......maybe it's an intuitive thang...?

as long as WE all know what we mean, right???????

Chile-Country
Chili-Yummy deliciousness with the potential to make your hiney require frozen TP
Pepper-Salt's husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back