event Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show - March 5 - 7, 2010

Any way to get in during that 9a-4p window before "general public" on Friday, or is that when you do all your shopping Creator?

I get my 'shopping' done on Friday. After Friday, it's near impossible for me to get out of the booth, as the shuffling biomass blocks all attempts at leaving.

DEFCON Creator said:
I get my 'shopping' done on Friday. After Friday, it's near impossible for me to get out of the booth, as the shuffling biomass blocks all attempts at leaving.

Must be a bitch if the beer needs to make an exit...:lol:

well - i will be a lot easier to spot now - just got home from surgery - supposed to been 1 hour max to scope my wrist and remove some bone frqgments from the joint but turned in to over 3 hours when he found an repaired a ligament also - did send me home with 70 percocets tho

so i will bt the fat ugly guy with the big ol soft cast on his right arm all the way up to thr shouldr

BUMMER, DUDE!!!!!

But, hey! hit one of the big booths first, take a couple hits of "the hottest they got" and those endorphines will rack up those Percocets and you will be FFFFLLYYYYYIIINNNGGG fine!

still jealous you're going.....HAVE FUN!

96redformula said:
Do you all have any recommendations/booths that MUST be checked out. You guys already got me hooked on Cajohns, coming from a big fan of blairs prior.

There's too many to name. Just off the top of my head, there's Defcon, CaJohn's, Zane & Zack's, All Spice Cafe, Danny Cash, Captain Thom's, Sauce Goddess, El Pinto, Cin Chili, Big Dawg Salsa, Montezuma Brand and Apple Canyon/Santa Fe Seasons. I'm probably forgetting a whole bunch...

paulky_2000 said:
I wonder if it'll numb your mouth.....

after testing this to see I have to say that it did not numb my mouth - but as I sat there with a stupid grin on my face I found out that I didn't care about the burn

and before anyone else says it I will go ahead myself - the stupid grin was from the pain pills - the face is just ugly lookin', not stupid lookin'

Thanks DC, I am still hoping to make it. I have a place I can stay. But I won't know until Wed. if I can make the trip.

I'm hoping!!!! Crossing my fingers and toes. Eyes too.

Getting ready to leave for the airport in about an hour. Godspeed everyone.

For everyone stuck at home, don't forget about the hot sauce giveaway contest on Saturday on my website (link in my signature):

Back