• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Finally buds, or just more leaves?

QuadShotz

Banned
Saw this today..I'm hoping it's buds not more leaves. ;)

Fatali plant
S6301622.JPG

Closeup of area
S6301621.JPG

They look like buds more than the usual leaf growth.

(crosses flanges)

-QS

Well, considering how many of those are all over the plant..o0

I sure hope so..there's prolly 20+ of 'em..that I found on cursory exam.

These boyz have serious node growth. ;)

Yep, those be buds there. I noticed they always grow out of the crevises between the leaves on the branches. Congrats, your plant is "Ovulating" now it just needs to ripen and make love with the help of a bee or some wind:P:lol: Nothing like seeing those first buds come on either. It's a good sign and makes you realize you're just another day closer to that perfect pepper.:).............Also, how did I somehow fit sex into a pepper bud? Oh well....lol!!

rabbit said:
Yep, those be buds there. I noticed they always grow out of the crevises between the leaves on the branches. Congrats, your plant is "Ovulating" now it just needs to ripen and make love with the help of a bee or some wind:P:lol: Nothing like seeing those first buds come on either. It's a good sign and makes you realize you're just another day closer to that perfect pepper.:).............Also, how did I somehow fit sex into a pepper bud? Oh well....lol!!

Well, in that case, my plants are about to explode...the Dorset has those on neearly every node, as do the other plants.

QuadShotz said:
Well, in that case, my plants are about to explode...the Dorset has those on neearly every node, as do the other plants.

I know the feeling. AWESOME!! However, they take forever to ripen:lol:

Pretyt thing is, all my plants have that lovely purple color to them..the Dorset is a bloody beast now. It's actually outgrowing the choc. hab and has lot of those as well..can see in the pic.

S6301623.jpg

Sorry abotu the colors, it's impossible to take accurate color shots while under the purple lights.

millworkman said:
His growing season is forever. Growing indoors.

Yuppers. :D

I have noticed that compared to the same seed and planting time from a friend of mine, mine are slower going, but they are very healthy. I can wait.

I plan to upgrade the area once flowering gets on. I'm also adjusting the fert mix for the larger plants and further needs for flowering/pods.

So far though, these lights and all have been awesome.

Just goes to show, ya CAN grow chiles about anywhere. And on the cheep. :D

Gotta love that purple and your plant isn't to far away from flowering my friend..then its pod time ..Few of my younger c.chinese..Morouga,Nipples,Red Savina,Fatalli `red`,Dorset `hybrid`.

mini-DSC02478.jpg

Let's hope your plantation will stay aphid-free! It sucks having them indoors, once they're there, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them.

QuadShotz said:
Yuppers. :D

I have noticed that compared to the same seed and planting time from a friend of mine, mine are slower going, but they are very healthy. I can wait.

I plan to upgrade the area once flowering gets on. I'm also adjusting the fert mix for the larger plants and further needs for flowering/pods.

So far though, these lights and all have been awesome.

Just goes to show, ya CAN grow chiles about anywhere. And on the cheep. :D

Its a grow anywhere hobby..Thats the beauty ;)

talas said:
Gotta love that purple and your plant isn't to far away from flowering my friend..then its pod time ..Few of my younger c.chinese..Morouga,Nipples,Red Savina,Fatalli `red`,Dorset `hybrid`.
Thx man! Those are beauties...looking great!

Chiliac said:
Let's hope your plantation will stay aphid-free! It sucks having them indoors, once they're there, it's nearly impossible to get rid of them.

I only had them when brought in on a bought plant from a nursery. That Jalapeno plant. I killed 'em and they haven't been back since there isn't any way for them to climb my flights of stairs to get in...:lol:

Back