• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Fire Sticks

Was experimenting with some of last years harvest. I had a gallon size freezer bag of peppers that I dehydrated and the let get drunk for a week in 151. Strained through a paper towel and in to a pyrex pan and let sit another week to evaporate. The 151 dissolved both the capsaisin and sugar from the peppers but the red oil is very obvious in the pan. Scraped all out and into a smaller dish and spun like caramel with a toothpick. Just tried a couple capsaisin toothpicks like I would cinnamon sticks as a kid and that was awesome. This stuff should be illegal because I was on cloud nine with the endorphin rush I got from one stick. One of the cleanest highs I've ever experienced not of an illegal nature. Very good pepper taste then the 20 second delay till the rush really kicks in. This will make great party favors and sauce additive.:shocked:
IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3160.jpg

that looks truely awesome......you could probably do this with Wild Turkey "American Honey" as well.......now there's a thought...:think:

Don't waste American honey on this moyboy! You have access to VERY cheap alcamahol at ANY strength you desire below 92%!

I have 90 grams of habs sitting in around 750ml of 100 proof as we speak, shall wait a couple of days and try this. I have extracted the cap oil from Blairs Jersey Death using butane before, that sh!t was scorchin! One little drop and the world was on fire.

Back