• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First 7 Pot Fruit

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
Finally, I have my first 7 Pot pepper...I have a bunch of these plants growing and hope to have a lot of peppers from them...thanks Trini..

071208b001.jpg

Thanks all...I am excited....I am assuming it will be red for the final color...

AJ,

I wish I could get some pods on my superhots. Presently, all I have are some buds that haven't bloomed yet, and the fair is about 17 days away and I need pods on my peppers. At least I do have about 30 plants with pods that are new to ripe but it would be nice to have a Scorpion, 7-pot and Bhut with a nice red pepper or two on them.

Mike

thanks all...if you are growing these and I am south of you, it is just a matter of time...

Mike...I don't even have any scorpions podding yet...PRF has his first scorpion harvest but I don't even have any fruit setting yet...you may not get them for the fair...

AlabamaJack said:
Finally, I have my first 7 Pot pepper...I have a bunch of these plants growing and hope to have a lot of peppers from them...thanks Trini..

071208b001.jpg

That is a very nice 7 Pods you have my friend

Thanks, AJ. I don't feel as bad now! My Bhuts each have one bloom and a Congo Trinidad has two.

But in checking, I got a pleasant surprise. I thought the Naga Morish (sp?) had died but I must have misread the writing on the pot. #52 is alive and well and has several buds on it.

They need water, and badly. I'm seriously thinking about filling a tub with water and setting them in it - I have about 40 gallons of rainwater I can use, along with some bloom and fruit ferts to add.

I just watered them Thursday evening and it hasn't been that hot yesterday or today - about 90 but with bright sunlight, yet the leaves are drooping far more than they should be. Methinks the water is not getting to the roots. (Back to bottom watering - and I thought I was done with that!)

Mike

AlabamaJack said:
thanks all...if you are growing these and I am south of you, it is just a matter of time...

Mike...I don't even have any scorpions podding yet...PRF has his first scorpion harvest but I don't even have any fruit setting yet...you may not get them for the fair...

...yet I have a couple of 7 pods that are 3 feet tall with no bud or flowers ever. I'm starting to think my 7 pods are crossed. Nice pepper AJ!

My 7-pod from TrinnieHottie is doing quite nicely. It is maybe 1.5-2.0 ft tall and has 20+ pods on it. It's getting larger and larger every day. In fact, it's one of my healthiest plants. The pods are very wrinkled too. :)

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
My 7-pod from TrinnieHottie is doing quite nicely. It is maybe 1.5-2.0 ft tall and has 20+ pods on it. It's getting larger and larger every day. In fact, it's one of my healthiest plants. The pods are very wrinkled too. :)

Chris

Any chance of posting some pics Chris? We have just past the middle of winter here and my outside 7Pods from Trini are just starting to form pods too:)

billyboy said:
Any chance of posting some pics Chris? We have just past the middle of winter here and my outside 7Pods from Trini are just starting to form pods too:)

You dont know how much I hate you right now :lol:

The 7 pods I got from Trinnie were one of my first to sprout, they seem to be doing fairly well under the CFL's. Let's hope theres plenty of 7 pods for everyone this summer

MiLK_MaN said:
You dont know how much I hate you right now :lol:

The 7 pods I got from Trinnie were one of my first to sprout, they seem to be doing fairly well under the CFL's. Let's hope theres plenty of 7 pods for everyone this summer

Nothing to get too excited about yet! But...Their growing:)

Back