• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First nice haul (pod offer now closed)

First good haul of the year including what I think is a bhut/douglah cross. Any video testers want to take a whack at it? Hopefully someone has eaten peppers like the ButchT or Douglah and can give me a comparison. Happy to send them out and anything else you see that you might like.

Cross on the left, Choc Habs and a Marouga Scorp on the right

dad144.jpg

Inside view of the cross

dad148.jpg

Scorps bottom left (not ButchT) Yellow Bhuts, above Bhuts, to the left Bhut Indian Carbon, to the right Billyboy Douglah, below Yellow Scorpion CARDI turned red
dad145.jpg

Yellow 7 pot

dad143.jpg

I will send out 2 packs to testers if there is interest, as for the rest of them it is sauce time!

Chad

Seeds will be avialable as soon as they dry. will do a separate post when they are ready

Thanks,

Chad

Rock on fellas PM address please packs will go out Tuesday. Pex also getting yellow bhuts, choc habs, and scorps any other pods interest you Puma?

Also sending to Jack Kerouac who had shot me a PM

Thanks,

Chad

Great harvest! Thats nice of you to send some out. Cant wait to see the vids :rofl:

Cant wait to see the vids either, had a piece about the size of a pinky nail and it lit me right up. I havnt had the Butch T or Douglah myself yet so I am curious how it stacks up, but so far it is the hotest I have tried.

Happy to be able to share. Every question I have had, advice about growing media, fertalizers, deficiencies, pests, overwintering, all have been resolved by members of this forum. A good number of seeds, sauces, and pods have come my way too. This forum rocks! I wouldnt have the garden or the harvest that I do today without it.

Chad

damn too late to test T_T, ah well. great looking pods chad :D wish i was gettin some though XD

Yea, Im in the same boat! Gotta keep my eye on this forum. I had a yellow TSCORP last night from Justaguy and the ensuing vid was funnier for me to watch than the pain of the pods.

Awesome looking harvest and I cant wait for the vids!

Back