• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics FiveStar's Plants w/pics

Dude! The number of pods on that orange hab is freaking ridiculous! I bet you could get over 300 pods off of that beast. Mad gardening skillz 5*.

Thanks fellas. I give it all up to the promix Patrick, these guys love the stuff. I've been really impressed with this orange hab's production. Gave her some Neptune's harvest fish emulsion early on, and a handful of tomato tone when the flowers came. Other than that, water and sunshine!

Appreciate the positive re-enforcement guys!

Quick update. Lots of pods on, and ripening is only just begun....

Raised bed...

DSCN0885.jpg

DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0886.jpg

Today's harvest. Won't be long before I'm up to my naughty bits in pods. Pray for my dehydrator and freezer!

Left going clockwise... Lemon Drop, Fatalii, Orange Hab, Fatalii X Chocolate Hab Cross...

DSCN0874.jpg

Thanks folks. Yup, harvesting is proving quite the challenge. I have to sorta stick my head into pockets in the canopy and peer around for spots of color. At least those goat's weeds and Bishop's Crowns will be easy enough to spot over the gaping maw of heat! :lol:

Nice pods and lush plants Five. Seeing some of the heavy grass surrounding he plants I thought you might be doing a little guerrilla gardening.

Salute', TB.

Silver_Surfer said:
Nice plants FS.

Ever consider training a small monkey to pick that dense jungle. :D

Great idea!

:begins searching internet cooking forums for PMD to train as picking monkey:

5* you have no idea how excited I get when I see you have a new post on this thread. Usually means more pics of your private jungle. I just can't get enough bro. Damn I wish I was your neighbor.

You need help dehydrating I'm your man!

Back