• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Florida Trippin'

Yo!.... Sum... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?
Weren't we JUST on your patio javing beer-coffees? damm.

So many kind words and awesome people here at THP, Ya'll kick ass.
AWESOME writings there SL. That will get printed out once we get home.

XOXOXO, Megan!

COFFEE!

SL, that poem is.......EPIC! Teehee, sorry Scov, couldn't think of a better word.......Thanks to the FD's for opening their home, hope to see you on the farm this summer, thanks to Wheebz for sharing Darwin's, we are hooked, Thanks to Sum for taking the teeth chatting trip north to join us in Sarasota, Bear, that guy, thanks for the photo ops, and thank you Scov and CJ for having the b**ls to come 3600 miles to hang with people you had never met. Oh, and CJ thanks for sharing your "healthy" cigarrettes. We miss you guys

Ha! Scovie, I'm looking at your post time and doing the math. I told you guys you were going to wake up at like 4am. I'll have a beer-coffee for you.

Have a safe drive back home.

Glad y'all are back!!!! Washington was kinda quiet without ya!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Have fun unpacking and getting the sand out of your cracks and crevices. :D

We made it home....
Headed to the store, gonna get my HHWhiskey on,
Then I'm going to work on getting the pictures out of my camera. Doh!

glad to see you arrived safely,, heres a couple more pics for ya.
Mr Jones
fl7.jpg

fl9.jpg

fl10.jpg

Bear getting cuddled.....or something
fl11.jpg

Captain Sicman to the rescue
fl16.jpg

That's an awesome pic of you and Mr. Jones, Sicman.
What a fun friggen party that was. My voice still hasn't returned.

Thank you all so much for having us. Sic's you guys are awesome, and showed us a great time, and around your area.
I wish we had a market like that around here. 'twas bitchen! (sorry I just spit on you.... my bad)...

okokokokok I'm ready to pour, and get into these picture, it might be a few.....

Holy Crap, I took 635 photos! wh-what?!?!?! I have to sort thru them, believe me, it's for the better of all mankind.

Here's a teaser... Sorry Jay, CJ loves ALL equally.... especially Wheebz.

48f60a6e.jpg

Pi, this picture was taken just for you, we were at Alabama Jacks, on Key Largo.
We live in Washington where spelling is obviously optional...

kisses girl...
667033e4.jpg

Whatchu talkin 'bout?

26c2d1ff.jpg

THE BIG ONE ON THE RIGHT WAS MINE.... (just sayin)

'Let'er Buck'!

The RULER and her drunkquen KING of AAAALLLLLLLLLL of SoBe.. (south Beach)

cha cha cha....

ffc10a8a.jpg

Sweet photo of you guys on SoBe. You must have found a skilled local on the jetty of South Point Park to take that shot. (winkies)

we paid this valet $9. in front of a $million steak house, and he parked our ride.
Rosinanté never looked happier when we came back to reclaim her.
she was having a three-sum with a porsche-cayenne and a maserati-47.. BOOM!

Bear keyed the other two rides, because he thought he could give a "movie star" an autogragh... IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!
True friggen story.

013457d7.jpg

The plate holder says "The Collector", makes you ponder what else is in his(or her) garage.
Nice pic of Scov and CJ on the beach

My friends went to Florida, and all I got was......

THIS AWESUM Redneck Beer Cup! WOOT!

9dbfe319.jpg

EAT YOUR HEART OUT, JayT!

:rofl:

May you have as much fun using it as we had finding it!

The guy said, when it breaks, just put a new Solo Cup inside of that one!

Back