for all the non Australians

Nothing wrong with the old XXXX, but i will agree with the fosters. I am saddened to have to acknowledge it's Australian connection.:doh:

I am a big fan of the James Squire range, and every so often they bring out a limited addition brew which is always a treat.

I have been spoiled through the years as my father has worked for Tooheys (One of Australia's biggest brewing companies) for about 28 years, and my brother brews awared winning home brews and puts them in the keg. It is my duty as a good brother to help him drink it.:cool:

Life is Grand :D

moyboy said:
I have been spoiled through the years as my father has worked for Tooheys (One of Australia's biggest brewing companies) for about 28 years, and my brother brews awared winning home brews and puts them in the keg. It is my duty as a good brother to help him drink it.:cool:

My keg is empty. If I strap my ass to it and throw myself in the ocean and happen to come ashore near u, will u fill it up and toss me back in???.......aaaaaaahhhhhh forget it I live in the desert.

Was Only playing theres some great Aussie beers..We have some terrible commercial beers Carling,Skol I could go on But its to painful :lol:

Back