• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Frag it's cold!

55 degrees out and silly me, I'm still wearing a Hawaiian shirt :rolleyes:

You can take me out of California, but you can't take California out of me.

imaguitargod said:
:?:

One what area are you jealous? Miss the cold? Like Hawaiian shirts and need to add them to your woredrobe?

I have prolly about 100 or so hawaiian shirts, so it's not that one. I'm jealous of the cold....it still gets too fargin' hot and humid here.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! I'd be grateful for another month or two fulla sunshine! Care to trade?

Chiliac said:
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence! I'd be grateful for another month or two fulla sunshine! Care to trade?

Yes, indeed it always is greener. And sure, i'd love to trade with ya.

If only it was that easy! Then again, it's not all about the climate only! Judging from some other posts you seem to have the same hairdo and beard, so I'd only have to get used to your job. Are you painting cars for a living or is that just a hobby?

Chiliac said:
If only it was that easy! Then again, it's not all about the climate only! Judging from some other posts you seem to have the same hairdo and beard, so I'd only have to get used to your job. Are you painting cars for a living or is that just a hobby?

Thats a side business. My regular job is i'm a parts counterperson at a Ford/Lincoln/Mercury dealership.

IGG! STOP THAT!

Ahem..I am glad fall is here. Oktoberfest, Halloween, gorgeous cool evenings.

The only part that sucks is raking leaves.

Elkie said:
I'm here too...
*cowers back into her corner*

Sorry we forgot about you, you're a new addition to the family. Yes, based on the one pic (avatar) we've seen, you are pritty as well. No need to cower in the coner. Come here, come over here.

: holds out a piece of bread :

That's right. See? I'm not going to hurt you little one, come on girl. Come here.

Ok, sorry, that was creepy. :lol: Actually, I think you look kinda like Rainbowberry if she did a professional Hollywood photoshoot. Oddly enough, the style that that avatar was hot reminds me of a friend of mine that is a Hollywood photographer, Dan Chapman.

Back