• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

franz's non-chili plants

raised garden bed number 1.5 lol

now planted with 6 heirloom tomato varieties

IMG_06981.jpg

the beginnings of an eggplant:

IMG_0701.jpg

i do realize that this plant is too small to be fruiting two eggplants. but i wanna see what's gonna happen. noob stuff. and as i have a year long growing season, i can afford to grow them all slowly. =D

my herbs moved over to a different spot, next to the maid's sweet potato "tops"

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

as you can see the oregano i recieved and some that were purchased has gone insane and is growing wild. my citronella is getting covered up by the italian oregano if you noticed.

Wow franz you got some nice looking plants going there :D. Never knew there were that many spices and such, and apparently you got quite a bit there haha. Where you from anyways if you don't mind me asking?

Wow franz you got some nice looking plants going there :D. Never knew there were that many spices and such, and apparently you got quite a bit there haha. Where you from anyways if you don't mind me asking?

thanks alaskan. I'm from the very very far Philippines. lol.

what’s left of my bokchoy, after the onslaught of caterpillars.

535cf52b.jpg

my asparagus in containers. and edamame gen. 2. i’ll dedicate a whole raised bed for these things eventually.

edc58d0d.jpg

my eggplant, the other eggplant that was forming seems to have fallen off. no matter still got the big one on there.

9785f6a5.jpg

an extremely prolific edamame plant. pods on each node, more even growing. hehe.

502ee03d.jpg

my eggplant getting larger and bell pepper ripening. lol. fail.

when i pick that eggplant and let it grow larger before i let it fruit, i'll get larger fruits. same with that ugly lookin' bell. lol.

8c25fc83.jpg

my first eggplant, it's stopped growing in size. after it stopped growing i decided to leave it on there for a few more days to ripen a bit. according to siling_labuyo, this is a japanese eggplant. japanese eggplants daw are teardrop shaped.

12889204.jpg

Wow you have a lot of stuff growing away. Because you are near the equator is it really humid and do you grow all year round?? I sent you a PM about trading seeds.

Wow you have a lot of stuff growing away. Because you are near the equator is it really humid and do you grow all year round??

thanks. it's not super humid. since i've lived here most of my life i'm used to it. it's my first year growing anything, and yes i do plan on growing year round. i just hope the super typhoons don't kill my plants before i do. lol.

golden cherry tomato flowers. i keep getting flowers, no fruit. stupid rain and flower drop.

bcac2db7.jpg

dill, left one got eaten up by birds.

8c756ee0.jpg

kaffir lime, oregano, parsley...

076fbf45.jpg

cloned thai basil

IMG_0889.jpg

here are some other stuff i have growing in the garden:

a tomato plant i left alone in a plastic cup, just decided to flower and pod up. and to think i was ignoring this thing. i guess it's just that season. coolest time of the year.

20b149a3.jpg

my largest eggplant

d3d1f275.jpg

2nd largest eggplant from another plant

4d10edc7.jpg

purple eggplant

b497176c.jpg

after months and months of trying to germinate spinach, i have a spinach seedling!!!!! woohoo!!!

8a8f4467.jpg

celery, finally getting larger. hehe.

3560b134.jpg

Back