• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

franz's non-chili plants

marjoram

P1000052.jpg

more basil

P1000053.jpg

P1000054.jpg

flowering basil (cinnamon basil)

P1000077-1.jpg

calendula again

P1000078.jpg

kohlrabi, who'd have thunk it? a cold weather plant doing well in a tropical environment

P1000084.jpg

peppercorn vine

P1000086.jpg

morel de balbis

P1000087.jpg

a fruit we call duhat, dunno what its english name is

P1000114.jpg

listada de gandia eggplant, italian heirloom seeds from siling_labuyo

P1000107.jpg

forgot what heirloom tomato this is

P1000106-1.jpg

wow ..Franz.. got nice pictures there. finally can see your garden clearly! :) hehe

making use of your new camera :) worth the money :)

another tomato. lol

P1000139.jpg

my new haul from manila seedling bank today:

curry plant, not used for curry. called curry plant because it smells faintly of curry. used for medicinal purposes according to our friend google.

P1000160.jpg

by the looks of it, it's probably related to rosemary.

speaking of rosemary.... i bought one today... the largest one they had. lol.

P1000161.jpg

couldn't wait for my baby marjoram to grow so i bought one. lol. the plant on the left is sambong.

P1000163.jpg

indian curry uhm....seedling? lol.

P1000159.jpg

lagundi, used for asthma, bronchial problems, cough, colds.... taken as a tea

P1000177.jpg

2nd kaffir lime:

P1000169.jpg

stevia

P1000165.jpg

franz , you just got too many plants.. maybe you can have a botanical garden there soon :) make sure you got them labeled.. tooo many plants.. hahaha. nice pictures too :)

franz , you just got too many plants.. maybe you can have a botanical garden there soon :) make sure you got them labeled.. tooo many plants.. hahaha. nice pictures too :)

i think of these as my investments. my mom's thinking of getting a farm. and these guys are gonna move out there if that happens.

it ain't too many, at least not yet. =p

i wanna be a chef, and i wanna play with lots of ingredients. this is one way to get the freshest i can get. =p

i think of these as my investments. my mom's thinking of getting a farm. and these guys are gonna move out there if that happens.

it ain't too many, at least not yet. =p

i wanna be a chef, and i wanna play with lots of ingredients. this is one way to get the freshest i can get. =p
your mom serious ? hehehe who is going to take care of your plants if it moves to the farm ?
do you have a list of plants that you grow ?
do you know the naked chef(jamie oliver)? i like one of his series where he goes to his garden at the back of his house and take fresh ingredients and cooks them there in the garden!. those plants look good and the soil looks super!.
you look like him in the making with all those plants you have.! :) hehe

your mom serious ? hehehe who is going to take care of your plants if it moves to the farm ?

i might have to move out there for a year or two to get things established. and then train someone i can trust with the stuff and then i'll just visit the place every few weeks or so. and sell stuff via farmer's markets out here or find someone who knows what to do with all that i grow and sell it to that dude. lol.

do you have a list of plants that you grow ?

nope, i'm not very orderly. i don't list anything. lol. i tend to just go by my head.

do you know the naked chef(jamie oliver)? i like one of his series where he goes to his garden at the back of his house and take fresh ingredients and cooks them there in the garden!.

you look like him in the making with all those plants you have.! :) hehe

he is one of my inspirations. he's a good guy. there are a lot of good chefs out there that need better attention.

those plants look good and the soil looks super!.

thanks, the soil might look super to you, but it's clearly lacking a lot of micro nutrients and calcium. i just keep amending it with what i can get here locally.

Impressive. that is all.

thank you but i doubt i'm anywhere near the growing masters out here. they inspire me to grow plants better. you know who you all are. =p

a frankenmater

P1000184.jpg

lol

listada de gandia eggplant

P1000187.jpg

P1000188.jpg

a meager harvest, fruit taken off the plant before pests get to them first

P1000189.jpg

Back