• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

franz's non-chili plants

Franz ,

you sure got a big place to plant many different type of peppers , tomatos ,herbs , etc etc.
soon looks like you don't need to go to the market for your food stuffs to cook :)
you have organic vege's and herb from home :)

you sure got a big place to plant many different type of peppers , tomatos ,herbs , etc etc.
soon looks like you don't need to go to the market for your food stuffs to cook :)
you have organic vege's and herb from home

thanks

that's what i'm aiming for =D

a few updates....

new additions =D

1655392f.jpg

vietnamese coriander, grape vines, pepper vines (peppercorns)....

miracle berry bush

eb67d3e7.jpg

marjoram from seed

c873fba1.jpg

mango tree

36f6fa27.jpg

is the fruit for the variegated calamansi variegated also ?? it will be interesting to see if you have some pictures of it.

soon i'll be able to post pictures of the calamansi fruit, i already have some developing as we speak.

as i remember, the fruit was also variegated. but they were more like striped. light green with darker green stripes. really neat looking. still quite sour though. hehe.

soon i'll be able to post pictures of the calamansi fruit, i already have some developing as we speak.

as i remember, the fruit was also variegated. but they were more like striped. light green with darker green stripes. really neat looking. still quite sour though. hehe.
i just saw the picture of the variegated calamansi at siling labuyo's post... its dark green /green stripes but when its ripens i wonder how would it look like..

just watch my thread. eventually i'll have something you can see once the calamansi fruit are large enough for my iphone's lens to see clearly. lol.

here's the pic you're waiting for:

81d6fc43.jpg

they're dark green at the moment. they should change color once they get larger

=D

Back