event FREE Fatalii / 7 pot Jonah jelly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will send a FREE jar of fatalii / 7 pot Jonah jelly to the first person that will try it ON VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll cover postage!

it is HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would so put my hand up but it would be better for you if the person wasn't over the other side of the pond!

id do it if i had a way to video tape it! plus im already in missouri....if your close, and have a video camera il let you video tape it! lol

What do you think the cost would be to ship it to you ?

Imagine liquefied fatalii, that starts out SWEET, than WHAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I assume that you were referring to me with your question Kat, i reckon that it would cost around ten bucks at a guess.

As long as the seeds are in the jelly i cannot really see a problem. Let me know if you are keen and i will pm my addy.
I may even be able to get hippy to try some with me.

No seeds in the jelly... just about 1000 Fatalii, sugar, a few 7 pots, and some pectin...... HOT!
If you are getting Neil involved I may have to send some of my "YELLOW FEVER" fatalii / Datil hot sauce!

I will get in contact with him today and see if he is interested in doing a little test on the side. We all know that he does at least one test each week so i will see what he says about an impromtu one :)

Hey Kat, i have been in contact with Hippy and he is keen to do a vid tasting with me! Woooot!

I will pm you my addy and we will go from there, thanks for the offer ;)

I will probably put them up on the one vid 'dillo. I won't be the same as his other tests AFAIK rather me showing up with these goodies and us trying them out as we feel! He does his major tests on the weekend and i am planning to go there mid week sometime and catch him off guard :D

The products sound delicious and i can't wait to try them!!

Back