free Free Nhu's Pepper seeds

Hi I was wondering if you received my SASBE as I haven't received my seeds? If you didn't receive it thats cool, I'll send you another SASE :)

Been off board a couple months, and missed the interest. They're still available if you want em.

DCR: if you haven't gotten your seeds, I haven't gotten the envelope.

Hi Gerry, I really appreciated your post, and the sharing of how you obtained this pepper. Glad you named the pepper after Nhu! Really a stand up move! I sent some seeds I hope you can use, as they were not on your grow list. Looking forward to giving it a try this coming season. Thanks for sharing such a unique variety with us all!

Brian

Brian,

Thank you for the card. I've got it up on the wall. Your seeds went out yesterday. I made sure to include a nice sample for you and your neighbor to taste before you plant.. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

-Gerry

DNR, the powder was delicious. It took my mother in law's already awesome BBQ to a whole new level. I've been rationing out to the meals good enough to deserve it or desperate enough to need it. Thanks much.

Hot Stuff, I've got about a teaspoon of seeds left to give away, before i even look at the private stash i set aside for myself. Instructions are in the initial post.

Back