free FREE PEACH BHUT/BLACK NAGA OFFER CLOSED THANKS

Hey Ajijoe, my envelope arrived today. WOW. So many seeds! I can't wait until spring. Thank you so much for the freebies. Everything looks great!

I got my seeds yesterday! The package looks great, now I just need January to get here so I can get things started!!
And thanks for the freebies! :woohoo: :onfire:

hello all im a day early but i posted the peach bhuts as well as alot more

im lifting the limit on the peach bhuts because i have plenty now

thanks your friend Joe

Got my seeds in today!!!! WOW!!!!! Everything looks excellent including the FEE SEEDS YOU SENT, THANKS A BILLION!!!!! I AM SUPER PUMPED ABOUT NEXT GROW SEASON AND ALL THE PEPPERS I WILL HAVE!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AJIJOE!!!!

Got my seeds in today!!!! WOW!!!!! Everything looks excellent including the FEE SEEDS YOU SENT, THANKS A BILLION!!!!! I AM SUPER PUMPED ABOUT NEXT GROW SEASON AND ALL THE PEPPERS I WILL HAVE!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AJIJOE!!!!
you are very welcome this is what its all about, im glad you like them enjoy and have a great year

god bless your friend Joe

Hey ajijoe ....do you have nagabon seeds in your collection ? Do you post to the uk ? Do you have a idea of the cost of posting to the england ?

thanks jason

Hey ajijoe ....do you have nagabon seeds in your collection ? Do you post to the uk ? Do you have a idea of the cost of posting to the england ?

thanks jason
yes i can send to England
i supply the bubble envelope the sasbe thing will not work in this case, thats domestic only

no sorry no Nagabon

pm sent
thanks joe

hello all

im still not done i will be adding a few more excellent species before the frost comes so stay tuned and please dont worry about flooding me with order i can handle it now

i just got a little overwhelmed at first, but it really was no surprise to me

thanks your friend Joe

sounds great im happy your off to such a great start, the yellow scorps are fresh they did not surprise me however the bonnets where from Last season?

again wonderful

thanks your friend Joe

Back