free FREE PEACH BHUT/BLACK NAGA OFFER CLOSED THANKS

The crazy man has gone and done it again :crazy: :crazy: Lol :lol:

i added a few more including some 7 POT JONAH :) :eek: :eek:

THANKS AGAIN YOUR FRIEND JOE

hello all

i just got back from my friend farm today got a nice hall of fresh new species and a few to replenish my other stock

i just wanted all to know that the UNKNOWN WHITE HABANERO HAS BEEN ID'ED IT IS WHITE GIANT HABANERO

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

hello all

i just got back from my friend farm today got a nice hall of fresh new species and a few to replenish my other stock

i just wanted all to know that the UNKNOWN WHITE HABANERO HAS BEEN ID'ED IT IS WHITE GIANT HABANERO

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE
Hello! I'm from Indonesia. I want to buy 20 pack of seeds. How much is the shipping cost to Indonesia? And about how long it will came to Indonesia? :D

Hello! I'm from Indonesia. I want to buy 20 pack of seeds. How much is the shipping cost to Indonesia? And about how long it will came to Indonesia? :D
ok
let me know what species you want the shipping is $3.00

please get back to me

thank you your friend Joe

ok
let me know what species you want the shipping is $3.00

please get back to me

thank you your friend Joe

Oh, my friends want to buy it too, and the total packet of seed that I order become 30 packets. Is the shipping cost same as I order 20 packets ($3) ?

THANKS again to all
im having alot of fun with all the orders

im not in the least bit overwhelmed anymore

i just added a few more

thanks your friend joe

Thanks for the good letter. you sent

Black naga jolokia.
It's a C.Chinense?
Do you have a picture of it, I suppose that it is not the same as Black naga Morich. :think:

Thanks for the good letter. you sent

Black naga jolokia.
It's a C.Chinense?
Do you have a picture of it, I suppose that it is not the same as Black naga Morich. :think:

yes is is c Chinense

and yes ii have a pic

please email me at mosinjoe7@yahoo.com and i will send you it :cool:

thanks your friend Joe

im out of Peach Scotch bonnet

im gonna try to get some more but there a bit tough as my friend doesn't grow many plants and they ripen very slowly :(
i really wanna keep offering this species because even though its a little obscure it is interesting
i like to give a few extra to because some fail to germinate, i myself did not have a problem with them it test germinated two and they both sprouted,but also because i harvested them at the end of last season they where not completely ripe and im sure that was the reason, i will be getting a fresh batch from ripe pods if i can and will offer them again, again wanting to be completely honest :halo:

just thought you might wanted to know if anyone was looking for them, also sorry but CAPPUCCINO SCOTCH BONNET WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE ONLY CAPPUCCINO HABANERO
thanks your friend Joe

joe, man your seeds are great, all came true... I do have a hard time germin the Carolina cayanne do they take a while? I got one poped... Please quit addin more... I'm running outta room.

Back