free FREE PEACH BHUT/BLACK NAGA OFFER CLOSED THANKS

joe, man your seeds are great, all came true... I do have a hard time germin the Carolina cayanne do they take a while? I got one poped... Please quit addin more... I'm running outta room.
thanks
no there not and i never heard of any problems with them before? that's weird?,Cayenne's are always eager germinators, would you like to try a few more for free?
send me your address again

oh and sorry i cant stop addin more im obsessed!! lol :lol:

thanks your friend Joe

thank you joe i got my peach bhuts today :D
dont quit adding lol im obsessed with buying your seeds. lol next year should be a beauty thanks to you!!

Joe, you're the man. I got my seeds today (And thanks for the extra seeds!). :)
Though, I'm keen to know which varieties are in the "habanero mix"?

Joe, you're the man. I got my seeds today (And thanks for the extra seeds!). :)
Though, I'm keen to know which varieties are in the "habanero mix"?

hello

i cant remember them all

there is

chocolate hab
Harold st Barts

and thats what i remember

if you plant them im sure i can help with identification

just send pics when there ready

im glad your like it
enjoy

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, any way I could mail you a SASB like last time and you throw a variety of seeds in it in return for some of mine? You seem to have alot more than you did last year, haha.

Hey Joe, any way I could mail you a SASB like last time and you throw a variety of seeds in it in return for some of mine? You seem to have alot more than you did last year, haha.
yes go to the top of the thread for the info

i will hook you up again

thanks your friend Joe

thank you joe i got my peach bhuts today :D
dont quit adding lol im obsessed with buying your seeds. lol next year should be a beauty thanks to you!!
great!1

oh dont worry im goingto keep adding until my supply dries up until this coming season again

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Ajijoe, you should put the date when you add your new seeds. this way we can see the new stuff on the long list.

my 2 cents!

Anyway Very nice choice for anyone!

:dance:

Hello Brother,

Interested in 10x of the Jamaican Choc's. Let me know if you still have. God bless you..

DONATION TO THE PASTOR AND THE PEOPLE OF THE ISLAND OF ROTA

ok

send me your address and let me know if there is anything i should know about customs-wise in regard to preparation
also please pic 10 species for free i would like to donate to you and your church community
thanks your brother and friend in Jesus name Joe

Ajijoe asked me to post his picture of the Peach Trinidad Scorpion. Well good news...here it is. I love all peach colored pods so I'm sold. :)

Chris

PEACHTRINIDADSCORPION.jpg

Hey Ajijoe, you should put the date when you add your new seeds. this way we can see the new stuff on the long list.

my 2 cents!

Anyway Very nice choice for anyone!

:dance:
eh!! :lol: if you look at the top of the list i used to but i backslid a little on it
i will start doing it again oh by the way all the newer stuff is always at the bottom

thanks hammer your friend joe

Oh joe, why you didn't add aji lovers mix last week? If you add it last week, I want to order it >.<
oh BAYU im sorry they was not ready last week, the seeds were still too wet for transport, did not want them to fungus

also your order went out today (Tuesday) we had a holiday and the post office was closed holding things up there on there way
thanks your friend Joe

Back