Free Pure Evil! CLOSED!

Sorry, BSH, maybe next time.

Congrats, JoeMay!

salsalady said:
~Bulldog, you are in, please send me a PM with your mailing address.

Siccy, will do!  Pick out of the hat- 

There are 3 people on the list, still 4 spots available. 

I'll be sending it to you now! Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
salsalady said:
Bayoubulldog is the last hold-out. 
SO sorry guys! Salsa, you're awesome! I've had my hands full with a 2 year old pepper grabber....

Thanks again! This is a great forum to be sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

A'ight...it's all guud.  ~bulldog posted so all addresses are accounted for.  All but 'dog's went out today,  bulldog's will go out tomorrow so we are all good to go! 

Thanks EVERYONE for your ongoing support for Pure Evil. 

All the Best to TheHotPepper forum in 2017 and all the wacky members that make up this great community. 

May it Continue to Grow and Prosper for Many Years to come! 

Hey Ann, I was SOOOO busy with work and family over the holidays that I wasn't around, but I wanted to wish you and the Salsa family a Happy New Year!  Thanks for all you do and being one of my favorite people in the industry.

Psychographic said:
Hey Salsalady, do you live next door to me and I don't know it?

I can't believe how quickly this got here, and extras too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Holycow!!! That was fast!!! Sheesh! Thanks for being a part of this great forum, enjoy carefully, and all the best to you and yours in 2017!

JayT said:
Hey Ann, I was SOOOO busy with work and family over the holidays that I wasn't around, but I wanted to wish you and the Salsa family a Happy New Year!  Thanks for all you do and being one of my favorite people in the industry.
Thanks, JayT, and back at'cha!!! Cheers to you and yours for an awesome 2017!

Edit for typo.

JayT said:

We really missed ya this year!! :confused: Hope you had a great new years  :cheers:

Hoping to receive mine soon - Tracking items from the US to the UK is really tricky....I have no idea where it is at the moment  :banghead:

Edit - It's just turned up in SF.....At least I know it's still moving :party:

3 of you have powder coming should be thete monday. Thanks again Ann for letting me get in on this contest. Hope yall enjoy some Florida Sunshine.

Thanks so much for jumping in!  XOXO Siccy and Sonja!

A PM from DW, posted with permission~

Hi,

Evil is in the house. I didn't get to test it out properly with the right food because I had some mean dental work done today and not much for eating solid food this evening. But I did have to give it a try. I put a few drops in a cup of chicken broth. I can't say it was delicious but that's what it's all about. It really does have no taste. Just to confirm, I put a drop in a spoon and licked it. To confirm more better, I did two drops. Heheh, thanks for the buzz. I gotta say this stuff is a work of art. Super heat with no taste at all. Nothing compares. The closest I get is my scorpion/reaper powder. Thank you.

I have been very curious about this stuff since I first learned about it. I saw your post about the November sale and your new web site. Now I know. You deserve a nobel prize. Kudos

Best,
DW

You'll get a kick out of this.

I didn't feel like cooking tonight, so I nuked some Buffalo Chicken flavored rice, it was bland as could be. I was looking through my powders to kick it up a bit when I remembered the Pure Evil. I added a couple of drops and started eating. As I almost always eat alone, I do so very quickly. As I'm shoveling the rice down, I'm thinking to myself "I thought this would be hotter", then it hit, my lips were on fire and I was waiting for it to subside. No luck. OK time for some milk, which I rarely ever drink. There was only a little in the container, so no sense dirtying up a glass. I start to chug the milk and its starting to spoil!

So now I'm on fire and my body wants to expel the rice and I can't get the taste of the bad milk out of my mouth. On top of this it's starting to feel like someone put an airline down my throat and pumped my gut up to about 40PSI. I go out to the fridge in the garage and grab another 1/2g of milk and check the date. Thank whoever you believe in, the date shows it's still fresh. This time I take a sip to make sure, then after taking a gulp or two the fire starts to subside. A few minutes later I burped enough to fill a Monster Truck tire. Back to normal, well as normal as I'll ever be.

Yup, it's Pure Evil

Psycho~....THAT was BAD!!!!!  Sour Milk on top of Pure Evil rice????   Oh man, I feel bad for you.  Glad it's settled down. 

Waiting anxiously, tracking the package, it went from Carlton to Wenatchee, then it took 3 days to make it to San Francisco and has left there about 1/2 hour ago. (Kinda funny that it has to travel 1000 miles south when I'm less than 100 miles north) Should probably get it next week sometime.

JoeMay said:
Waiting anxiously, tracking the package, it went from Carlton to Wenatchee, then it took 3 days to make it to San Francisco and has left there about 1/2 hour ago. (Kinda funny that it has to travel 1000 miles south when I'm less than 100 miles north) Should probably get it next week sometime.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised if it went to Los Angeles after SF,  then up to you  :rofl:

JoeMay said:
Ye, i know...it's that whole international thing... We should of just done a road trip and met in the middle. :lol: although this time of the year it's a long trip around for us.

Back