event FREE SALSA @ Jungle Jim's 3rd Annual Weekend of Fire, Aug 1 & 2, 2009

The Creator posted yesterday that his live link wasn't going to be up for this one. I do know that someone named Hud won it and Scott Robert's posted a pic on his Twitter. Thanks Scott.

Greetings, I am currently transmitting from an unknown location in Western Pennsylvania on Route 76, at about 75 mph. Our camera, which was the primary video camera ran out of memory jist before the Deathmatch. I know about 2-3 others took the video as well, so I'll have to wait until I receive a copy of it before I can post it on our site. Hudd wom the battle, his 4th time trying (3-time 2nd placer), and congratulations go out to him! It was a very fun event, as was the entire show, and I'll be posting pics as they come in from other sources. Well, heading into a tunnel, so gotta logoff for now......

I got back home to Missouri a short while ago and I'm beat from the drive. I'm going to post pics of Day Two tomorrow. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pics of the lick-a-thon as I was participating. I know many, including Passow, were taking photos of it, so hurry the hell up already and post em. ;)

Regarding the Deathmatch vid, I'm almost sure that James Beck of eatmoreheat.com was taking video of it. I'd keep an eye on that site over the next couple if days to see if he puts it up.

Good reporting! Thanks for the update.

I have about 250 pictures that I'm sorting through and have a ton of product (52 bottles to be exact) from the show. Review to be posted soon...also I have some exclusive pics from the event.

It was great meeting everyone again, and many for the first time. As usual, it was a very fun event. Awaiting pics from certain people, so I can throw them up on the website (snotalicious, LOL!).

Oh, and Passow, just to stir the pot of mystery...HSM! (evil chuckle)

DEFCON Creator said:
It was great meeting everyone again, and many for the first time. As usual, it was a very fun event. Awaiting pics from certain people, so I can throw them up on the website (snotalicious, LOL!).

Oh, and Passow, just to stir the pot of mystery...HSM! (evil chuckle)

Snotalicious? You mean this guy? :P

IMG_4779.JPG

Scott, Yeah, THAT guy! Dude, it was both hilarious and disgusting as Hell. I like when he had the two mucous shoelaces coming out of his nose, he started to lick them, trying to get the guy across the table to puke. My stomach hurt I was laughing so much.

DEFCON Creator said:
BZZZZZZ! You do NOT win the Kewpie doll! :lol:
Salsa? A Bad Bunny Salsa!!!!

DEFCON Creator said:
Scott, Yeah, THAT guy! Dude, it was both hilarious and disgusting as Hell. I like when he had the two mucous shoelaces coming out of his nose, he started to lick them, trying to get the guy across the table to puke. My stomach hurt I was laughing so much.

Wait till you see the picture I got for the review. They'll probably be posted tomarrow at THZO.

WHAAAAT!?!?! You got to try HSM and the press/Defcon's accoylite didn't didn't?!?! I call party foul :lol:

Oh, and I posted the first part of the review on THZO (complete with a link back to THP, hope you enjoy that link THP even though I can't link to the review here.....grrr....) Just click on The Hot Zone Online link in my signature to read Part 1.

It was awesome finally meet all you guys, it was a fun event...
snotaliscius guy was funny as hell..haha or hudd kid he was shakin like a leaf....

Back