event FREE SALSA @ Jungle Jim's 3rd Annual Weekend of Fire, Aug 1 & 2, 2009

JayT said:
I hope you have good weather, great attendance, cold beer, and Passow get's delayed so there's enough beer for the open bar to make it to the end.
Eh, they have (from what I remember) 6 taps all connected to full 15.5 gallon kegs so there will be enough..... :lol:

marcosauces said:
(sorry john)
hno worries (as long as we're still on for Saturday). I found a hole in the wall for $50 on Friday Night. I'm bringing my sleeping bag as a back up. :lol:

and, Buddah, stop it with the delay wishes. My car has a broken tie-road that supposibly "ok" to drive to the show and back, so no more of that delay shit. Only best wishes. If I get delayed, that means $200.

imaguitargod said:
and, Buddah, stop it with the delay wishes. My car has a broken tie-road that supposibly "ok" to drive to the show and back, so no more of that delay shit. Only best wishes. If I get delayed, that means $200.

Last year it took us about 7 hours, the 1st year it took us 10. 3 hours of delays is not something to ignore. I hope we all have speedy, safe trips and a good ol' tyme at da show! Eric is driving, so this year, I might just have a beer or one with a foo-foo chaser. :cool:

imaguitargod said:
hno worries (as long as we're still on for Saturday). I found a hole in the wall for $50 on Friday Night. I'm bringing my sleeping bag as a back up. :lol:

Hmmmm..you couldnt find anything for friday night..? i need to find somewhere to crash as well

Buddah said:
Last year it took us about 7 hours, the 1st year it took us 10. 3 hours of delays is not something to ignore. I hope we all have speedy, safe trips and a good ol' tyme at da show! Eric is driving, so this year, I might just have a beer or one with a foo-foo chaser. :cool:

i though drinking while driving was legal ;)
Ya i hope only going to take us 7, 10 would be too damn long and late for set-up...

Buddah;231364][quote name= said:
Yes, you will need sunscreen, SPF 99 I believe. Is that correct John?

We've found that people can avoid the most radaition damage when approaching our booth by wearing a lead vest, not unlike the ones you wear when getting x-rays taken.

Well, looks like most people will be leaving today for the pilgrimage to Jungle Jims for a heat-filled weekend. We here at Defcon HQ want to wish everyone a safe trip, and we look forward to seeing everyone again.

T Minus 9 hours 15 minutes until the Defcon Crew hits the road........

Scott Roberts said:
Leaving in about 12 1/2 hours. Godspeed everyone, and have a safe trip. :)

I leave in roughly 7 hours. I should start packing now I guess, then maybe a few hours of sleep. Damn online poker. :rolleyes:

Safe trip everyone. See ya 2 morrow Marco bright and early! :onfire:

Back