free Free Seeds for Veterans

Free seed for Veterans

I would ask that you post pictures of your plants at a minimum and I'm also asking for seed back from any plants you grow. Hybrid creations will be variegated, heterozygous for variegation, or possible heterozygous for variegation.

I like my crosses to be big on 1. flavor, 2. beauty, and 3. little on the heat side as my desire is to create a family friendly group of peppers that veterans can grill, stuff, and pickle. With that in mind, I think some would look stunning simply pickled as well. But yeah, the idea was to create a few peppers that veterans could enjoy with their family members and not send them all rushing to the ER. With that being said, I believe I have succeeded with 2 out of 3 of those top 3 traits I valued with some of these hybrids, but the heat is something I am still working at taming. All of the hybrids presented will be f1, f2, f3 type seeds and they will all have labels on them that lets me know what I'm working with.

Some of the hybrids created are created out of my own personal selections of my own hybrids... if that makes any sense. These are all works in progress with much magic still left untapped, but I like the idea of sharing that magic with my fellow veterans who might like to taste some of that magic unfold. Don't bother asking what the crosses are. Either there is pudding and you see that pudding or there is no pudding and you need to grow them out another generation to see that pudding. It should be glaringly obvious to most serious pepper heads if the magic is simply not there at the start and if that is the case you will still have a wonderful plant as I only work with what I consider to be exceptional plants. Everyone involved will get some guaranteed pudding and some pudding yet to be seen.
Ace's and 8's.jpeg
Bryan's Blood MC.jpeg
Bryan's Blood.jpeg
publanhalloween .jpeg

mammoth1.jpeg
PS, I'll need to know how many you will commit to grow out of each variety and how many different selections you are willing to try.

None sir. My arc flashed and tired eyes speed read that all the way to some embarrassment. :thumbsup:
Totally missed a very important word.

My friend I take my hat of to you what a joyful thing to do for vets.
When you think the world isn't what it was..then you see this how wonderful and i can't word my admiration for your kind action to others who so admiraly deserve our help.🙏

Last edited:
My friend I take my hat of to you what a joyful think to do for vets.
When you think the world isn't what it was..then you see this how wonderful and i can't word my admiration for your kind action to others who so admiraly deserve our help.🙏

Veterans from military other than USA... I'll include them as well. This is an honor system... no proof required.

Before I'm outa here, just wanted to apologize again. Talk about feeling like an ass all day...

Last edited:
Before I'm outa here, just wanted to apologize again. Talk about feeling like an ass all day...
No worries, I'll probably offer up free seeds for asses if we can't find any veterans out here in the forums interested. Seriously, we are all human my friend. Homo sapiens first! For the record, I don't think anyone excited about peppers is an ass... excited yes... but then all I can say is welcome to the club!

Last edited:
My friend I take my hat of to you what a joyful thing to do for vets.
Everyone who has posted on this page already... if interested may get free seeds from the same crosses I was going to limit to veterans... as we don't seem to have any veteran bites. I hope to get some variegated chocolates in the f2 of some of these crosses, but all of them have merit.

Everyone who has posted on this page already... if interested may get free seeds from the same crosses I was going to limit to veterans... as we don't seem to have any veteran bites. I hope to get some variegated chocolates in the f2 of some of these crosses, but all of them have merit.
My friend I'd love to try some of your crosses but not at the expense of Vets only if there's no takeups.
But also to others please takeup time to watch your YouTube channel with I'm sure any pepper grower and people considering crossing there plants to make hybrids would find fascinating.🙂

I'll take you up on the offer. I already grew some of your seeds so I'll try it again. Since this will have to be a grow that extends into cold weather, it will have to be an indoor grow so just send 1 variety if you would. I haven't been on here since the new site is up so I'll have to figure out how to post pics.
Thanks for the offer PollenNut!

Oh yeah. U.S. Air Force vet. Sorry, not gonna post a pic of my 214.

*raises hand*
I'm down to grow some random coolness. I always grow doubles.

I'll take you up on the offer. I already grew some of your seeds so I'll try it again. Since this will have to be a grow that extends into cold weather, it will have to be an indoor grow so just send 1 variety if you would. I haven't been on here since the new site is up so I'll have to figure out how to post pics.
Thanks for the offer PollenNut!

Oh yeah. U.S. Air Force vet. Sorry, not gonna post a pic of my 214.
I get that my friend. There are countless ways to prove someone is a veteran or what kind of discharge they had. If you are only wanting one variety... you are going to make it hard for me to pick for you, but I'll do my best. Also, I've never asked for proof... this is an honor system here my friend.

Attachments

• vsrpgoldpurple.jpeg
    vsrpgoldpurple.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
My Husband is Retired Army, if you still have seeds available I would like to try growing them.
I've got you down for 12 or so I believe. I've also got your shipping address so you are all good with me. My sincere desire, you pick your best ones out and share seeds back here with the group and with myself. If something happens and you can't, no hard feelings either way. Enjoy the magic.

I've got you down for 12 or so I believe. I've also got your shipping address so you are all good with me. My sincere desire, you pick your best ones out and share seeds back here with the group and with myself. If something happens and you can't, no hard feelings either way. Enjoy the magic.
Thank you so much!!

Back