free Free Seeds (with SASE/SASBE!) - OFFER CLOSED 10/2

Hey, everyone. Since I joined The Hot Pepper, and delved into the forums, I've met some cool and generous people who have not only traded/sold/given away some awesome seeds/pods, but in general been very kind. I have been recently considering which peppers I wish to grow next year, so I have been sifting through my seeds, as well as carving up some pods to test/dry/harvest seeds. I have a limited quantity available of the following seeds, free with your SASE/SASBE (whichever you feel comfortable in sending). Not necessarily super-rare, but anyone who is interested, here's the list:

Zimbabwe Bird Pepper
Fish Pepper
Super Chili

I'll accept 10 requests. Anyone who reserves a spot can get 10 seeds of each type, or whichever one/ones they want, limit 10 seeds per type, unless some applicants don't want 10 of each. I'll let anyone with requests for more of a certain type know if there are more than 10 available. Good luck everyone!

Karl

I'd like the fish pepper.

Come to think of it, I've heard a lot about the "super chili". So if you have any left I'd like to try it.

Okay, here's the total reserved spots so far:

Fish Pepper - 4 spots
Zimbabwe Bird Pepper - 3 spots
Super Chili - 4 spots

Let's continue on, shall we!

Hey, everyone,

Got a SASE from someone today named Erik, just trying to track down who it is, so I know which seeds to send you! In looking through the thread and my PMs and can't find anyone I've corresponded with so far about this offer who is named Erik. Let me know!

Karl

Totals are up to:

Fish Pepper - 6 spots
Zimbabwe Bird Pepper - 5 spots
Super Chili - 6 spots

I'll still take more submissions, everyone! This offer is not time dependent!

Karl

Super Chili - 1 Spot left
Fish Pepper - 2 Spots left

Zimbabwe Bird Pepper - OFFER CLOSED

Thanks again for all interested!
Karl

Hey, everyone, just wanted to update this topic and reiterate that there were still a few seeds available:

Super Chili - 1 Spot
Fish Pepper - 2 Spots

Thanks to all interested parties, hope your growing season for 2012 goes well with these added to it!

Congrats, Flax and Paris, you were the last 2 to respond. Well, in giving away these seeds, I have had time to inventory my stock of other seeds, and there may be other SASBE offers for free seeds cropping up in the near future!

Back