free Free Tio Seeds !

thanks again for the seeds i got 5/5 germination

IMG_5687.jpg

hmm maybe 7-9 days. i wrap them in a paper towel moistened with a mild seaweed solution and put in a plastic baggie on top of the computer's router/modem thing. they stay in the low to mid 80* range

Seeds came today. Thanks :)

you're welcome!

Got the seeds on saturday. Thanks D.T.B. Those are cute little bags. :lol:

you're welcome! & why thank you! :D

thanks again for the seeds i got 5/5 germination

IMG_5687.jpg

Sweet man! im happy they are working out for you! :D keeep my updated I love seeing how my seeds do with other people! :D

Souf,

How long did these take? I have had two on a coffe filter since November 9th and no germination yet.

If you need more seeds, don't hesitate to send another SASE.

hmm maybe 7-9 days. i wrap them in a paper towel moistened with a mild seaweed solution and put in a plastic baggie on top of the computer's router/modem thing. they stay in the low to mid 80* range

Thanks, Souf. Thinking mine did not stay moist enough perhaps. Other seeds germinated in the round I did the Tio's, but they did not. Will try again.

Great looking plants, Souf! My 3 Tio plants are also looking quite healthy! Rich green, awesomely healthy foliage, and strong stalk! Thanks again for the seed offer, Mike, can't wait to test the pods later this summer!

Thanks, Souf. Thinking mine did not stay moist enough perhaps. Other seeds germinated in the round I did the Tio's, but they did not. Will try again.

Hey, Brian, I'd think about getting a heat mat. I got this one on Amazon for $20, and all 3 Tio seeds I planted sprouted and the plants are now, just a month and a half past planting, 4 inches tall with awesome foliage:

http://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-CK64050-Germination-Station-Heat/dp/B000HHO1RO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332393777&sr=8-1

Hey guys someone can help him to get a hand on some super hot
Butch T or Morouga Blend? or in the top 5 super hot

i will be able to help him in fall but all my seeds as been transformed into plants! ;)
if i were closer to him i would drop him a plant but i cannot!

He as been giving tons of those Tio in memory of his uncle and is looking for super hot seeds
but dosent ask for anything. so if anyone near him can provide him some seeds he would greatly appreciate.

also i think he lost his mother plant of tio this year.

I give Michael major props for spreading the love with this variety. I grew several "Tio" plants last season and really enjoyed them. I'd really like to try to figure out their true identity and I'm guessing they are C. annuum var. glabriusculum.

I give Michael major props for spreading the love with this variety. I grew several "Tio" plants last season and really enjoyed them. I'd really like to try to figure out their true identity and I'm guessing they are C. annuum var. glabriusculum.

I am by no means an expert on subspecies, Redtail, but I am growing 3 Tio plants this year and I also pegged them for an Annuum of some sort based on the leaf shape and growth habits. The pods, too, are reminiscent of Chilitepins in the color/shape, but Michael says that the flavor is distinctly different. They are quite nice plants, and grow bushy on their own very quickly. If I get a good harvest this year, I will be saving all the seeds and spreading the Tio love, since the master plant in Peru was taken out of frame.

That's funny I thought the flavor of the pods I grew last season were very similar to chiltepin. Either way, I'd love to get a positive ID on this.

Hey guys someone can help him to get a hand on some super hot
Butch T or Morouga Blend? or in the top 5 super hot

i will be able to help him in fall but all my seeds as been transformed into plants! ;)
if i were closer to him i would drop him a plant but i cannot!

He as been giving tons of those Tio in memory of his uncle and is looking for super hot seeds
but dosent ask for anything. so if anyone near him can provide him some seeds he would greatly appreciate.

also i think he lost his mother plant of tio this year.

much love and appreciation dude. thank you.

+1 to Dude for propagating a rare and exotic variety

:]

Thank you Dan! :D

I am by no means an expert on subspecies, Redtail, but I am growing 3 Tio plants this year and I also pegged them for an Annuum of some sort based on the leaf shape and growth habits. The pods, too, are reminiscent of Chilitepins in the color/shape, but Michael says that the flavor is distinctly different. They are quite nice plants, and grow bushy on their own very quickly. If I get a good harvest this year, I will be saving all the seeds and spreading the Tio love, since the master plant in Peru was taken out of frame.

aaah Thanks! :D

That's funny I thought the flavor of the pods I grew last season were very similar to chiltepin. Either way, I'd love to get a positive ID on this.

really? I the only similarity I see is the pod shape. I dunno it might be related.

Back