Fresh Peppers - Red Borg 9, Reaper, BBM, etc...

It's been a while since we've put up fresh boxes on THP, so hopefully this deal will make up for it.  We have 6 boxes ready to ship that each contain a great mix of fresh superhot peppers that were picked tonight.  All orders placed by noon tomorrow will ship at 3:00 PM EST.

Each box contains:

-  Red Borg 9
-  Carolina Reaper
-  Brazilian Chocolate Brainstrain
-  BBM
-  Yellow Lava
-  Yellow Primo
-  7 Pot Katie
-  7 Pot Lucy
-  Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion

The first two boxes sold will contain chocolate Borg 9 pods.

Normal price is $18 shipped, but these 6 boxes are $17 shipped by using the code peppersale on our website.  You must use the code in order to get the $1 discount off of the normal price.

Orders can be placed here:  http://peppergeekfarms.com/mixed-SFRB

Sept_Cluster.jpg

Order placed. Hope I was one of the 1st two

For anyone wondering, Stephen grows some damn fine peppers. I've ordered a mixed box as well as two boxes of his Red Borg 9 and all three boxes were full of awesome pods. If I wasn't drowning in pods this year and need peppers Stephen/Ignite would be the one I'd be ordering from. I couldn't resist placing this order for a chance at those chocolate Borgs. I'm getting nothing for this lol. Just want everyone to know he's got great product

Thanks for the kind words Tony!  Your order went through in time to get in on the chocolate Borg 9 deal.  

First two orders have been placed so no more chocolate Borg 9 pods are available, but don't worry because I'll have more available in limited quantities next week.

Thanks!

We can mark the chocolate Borg 9 pods. They're easy to pick out but I'll make sure you know which ones they are.

Thanks,
Stephen

@96strat I should be able to do that. I just saw your PM, so I'll respond to it with ordering instructions.

Thanks!

Just placed an order for 2 boxes. Looking forward to getting them. Since I started my obsession with hot peppers later in the summer I am relegated to buying all my fresh pods until next spring!

Your ordered shipped this morning Tim.  We don't ship on Friday because orders generally arrive the same time as Saturday shipments and I don't want your peppers sitting in the PO longer than they have to.

Enjoy the peppers!  We'll have more available tonight.

Do you still have any? Interested in -
-  Red Borg 9
-  Yellow Lava
-  Yellow Primo

if possible!

We have more boxes available!  

Boxes will include the varieties listed above plus Red Bubblegum 7

Each will include a mixture of:

-  Red Borg 9
-  Red Brainstrain (limited)
-  Red Bubblegum 7
-  BBM
-  7 Pot Katie
-  7 Pot Lucy
-  Yellow Primo
-  Yellow Lava

The first box sold will have a yellow bubblegum 7 pod included as well.  Price is $18 shipped per box, discounts on 3 or more.  If you're interested in a mixed MFRB just shoot me a PM.

http://peppergeekfarms.com/mixed-SFRB

* I'll have more Chocolate Borg 9, as well as Jay's Red and Peach available later in the week.  Genghis Khan's Brain will also be available in limited quantities in the coming weeks!

Back