Garden State Greetings

Just wanted to say hello from New Jersey. I've been lurking around the last few months so I figured it was time to introduce myself. I am pretty new to pepper gardening, but my brain has been sizzling :mouthonfire: (just had to use that cool smiley :)) with new ideas since I found these forums.

My garden is not that big. I have some habaneros, cayennes, jalopenos, bell peppers, sweet bananna, and chile. All together with some tomatoes and other stuff.

Everything I've read on here has been very informative so I guess I'm hooked.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone.

:onfire: (hehe couldn't resist)

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

smilie_essen_009.gif

Thanks for the :fire: welcome.

I'm not that far from 105 here, but since it's mandatory if you are from NJ to refer to your town by exit number I will say 117 is closest. About 5 min from Raceway Park in Old Bridge.

Nice man. You're right on my way home from the office. You wouldn't be the guy who was Craigslisting the bhut jolokias in OB would you? That guy was selling real cheap, but i never got to grab a few.

abulldog said:
Thanks for the :fire: welcome.

I'm not that far from 105 here, but since it's mandatory if you are from NJ to refer to your town by exit number I will say 117 is closest. About 5 min from Raceway Park in Old Bridge.

ENGLISHTOWN!!! My old second home!

(Ya, i'm a car guy)

fineexampl said:
Nice man. You're right on my way home from the office. You wouldn't be the guy who was Craigslisting the bhut jolokias in OB would you? That guy was selling real cheap, but i never got to grab a few.

No that wouldn't be me. I hadn't even thought of looking there for peppers. Now I have something to do when I get home tonight. There are a couple of local farmers nearby but I have never stopped to see if they have peppers.

Sickmont said:
ENGLISHTOWN!!! My old second home!

(Ya, i'm a car guy)

My work is about 3 miles closer to the raceway than my house. From there you can hear them run almost every weekend not to mention getting caught in the traffic for the place. I try and take the family there when I can.

Welcome from Forth Worth

fineexampl said:

I just saw the post on craigslist from June 19. $2 a plant sounded like an awesome deal.

Back